TMI alert! Tummy issues. In need of advice.

jonnanne3

Our miracle is HERE!
Reaction score
I may have to go back to the doctor. I O'd on my left side. I had a 23 mm follicle on my left side on Tuesday and I had my peak on the monitor. I knew I was Oing as my sides were killing me. Well when he did the transvaginal scan, he didn't go in and up or side to side, he had to go down to see my ovaries and down and to the right to see my uterus. Weird! It's like there was something in his way. It has never been like that before. But my lower tummy is achy and my upper and lower back is killing me. I am exhausted and I feel like I have horrible gas or I have to go #2. It is not fun at all! It was so bad that I couldn't have sex last night. I was hoping it would feel better this morning, but not so much! I don't get it! Does anyone have any advice or suggestions? Please help! :cry:

I wish I had advice for you. Didn't want to read and run. What is the doctor saying?

Thanks for responding. I called the doctor and they told me that I had com in right at ovulation and sometimes that can cause things to move a little bit. Also she said because I had such a large follicle, that can cause some discomfort. Whew! I was worried a little. But all is ok. I am feeling a little better.

Oh good. I haven't had ovulation pains like that, but have read that some women had. Today I read on another thread that one woman had the pains really bad for 2 days and had to take off work. Glad to hear the doctor isn't alarmed. Did you miss your opportunity to BD because of the pain?

I don't think so. We bd'd on Monday and Tuesday night and skipped last night but we will be doing it again tonight. I hope and pray that we catch this eggy!!!!!! Thank you so much! :hugs:

Same to you! Looks like you are coming up on your fertile time soon! FX!

Well, we'll see. I usually don't Ov until CD22-28. I took my first round of soy isoflavones this cycle which can help make some women Ov earlier. I'm hoping it will be soon. I hate waiting so long for it! I'm determined to catch this egg this cycle!

When I have ovulation pains I use a heating pad for pain

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back