tmi alert!

poeticlegend

Reaction score
So my newest symptom is tiny bumps raised around my nipples. anyone who has had a bfp dealt with this before?

Hey Hon! Totally normal! They're called Montgomery's tubercules. Their to help lubricate your nipples when breastfeeding. It's all part of the breast changes of pregnancy. Don't worry :)

Oh just saw the last part.... they can appear even if not pregnant but more usual during pregnancy. Btw, with this baby i didn't get a bfp till 11dpo so good luck!

Oh just saw the last part.... they can appear even if not pregnant but more usual during pregnancy. Btw, with this baby i didn't get a bfp till 11dpo so good luck!

thanks! i was silly and tested in the mid afternoon. i am a very impatient person. gonna wait til monday morning

Lol I'm totally impatient too!!! Hope you see that second pink line in the morning!

I'm using clear blue. not used to them yet. don't know how early you can test with them. any suggestions?

Well for me personally i prefer to test with an answer or first response. Clear blue always turned positive last. I know other women love them. I was very impressed with the digital with weeks estimator. It gave me a positive 1-2 and my blood test same day was 18!

Well for me personally i prefer to test with an answer or first response. Clear blue always turned positive last. I know other women love them. I was very impressed with the digital with weeks estimator. It gave me a positive 1-2 and my blood test same day was 18!

I picked up the non digitals. Think I may have to wait until I come up late. Otherwise, risk the let down.

I know it's so hard waiting! I will say i finally realized that finding out earlier doesn't make you any more pregnant than waiting a couple days. In fact i was so stressed after testing before my period this last time that I've sworn i won't do it again. But on the other hand i know how hard it is to wait.

Hugs dear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->