TMI ! Blood when I wiped

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Laurenj22, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Laurenj22

Laurenj22 Well-Known Member

Hi

This is tmi but I've just been to the toilet and wiped and there were spots of bright blood on the tissue I wiped a couple of other times and nothing more. Now I'm panicking what should I do ???

x

2. cinnamum

cinnamum Mumof_4_PREG W#5

dont panic hun, just call your mw and get seen to just to make sure hun. x x x x x

3. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

Call your midwife or pop to you local day assessment unit to get checked over hun x

4. MotherBear

MotherBear Baby No 4 on way

Try not to panic (I know easier said than done), call your midwife and inform her. As it was only a small amount then buba should be fine. x

5. Belle30

Belle30 Mummy to a baby boy

Definitely call your midwife and get an appointment for reassurance - but don't panic. Cervix irritation is very common and it can cause little spots of blood, like what you describe xx

6. travellinglad

travellinglad Member

Hi

I had spots of pink blood when I was 23wks with my first daughter. It ended up being a Urinary tract infection. Was on anti biotics for a week then all cleared up. Hope that helps a wee bit.

7. I was going to say, possibly a UTI. Get yourself an appt and let us know how you get on :hugs:

8. new mummy h

new mummy h First little princess!!!!

sorry to ask but where u having a no 2?? not uncommon to bleed a little sumtimes when ure having a bad toilet day - sorry if that was TMI aswell lol

9. Buffy71

Buffy71 Mummy to Harriet!

Give your midwifem EPU or doc a call and they'll get you sorted out - there are a gazillion reasons you could get a little blood sweety, most of which are totally non-scary, but you do need to get checked.

Off you pop - let us know how you get on. Big :hugs:

xxxx

10. QTPie

QTPie Well-Known Member

As others have said... bleeding is common in pregnancy (and may be UTI/piles) and most often completely harmless, but ALWAYS get it checked out straight away :thumbup:

Give MW a call and get it checked out :hugs:

QT

11. WW1

WW1 Mum to a little lady x

Definitely worth getting yourself checked out just to be on the safe side. It's highly likely to be nothing major.

Let us know how you get on.