TMI ! Blood when I wiped

Laurenj22

Reaction score
Hi

This is tmi but I've just been to the toilet and wiped and there were spots of bright blood on the tissue I wiped a couple of other times and nothing more. Now I'm panicking what should I do ???

x

dont panic hun, just call your mw and get seen to just to make sure hun. x x x x x

Call your midwife or pop to you local day assessment unit to get checked over hun x

Try not to panic (I know easier said than done), call your midwife and inform her. As it was only a small amount then buba should be fine. x

Definitely call your midwife and get an appointment for reassurance - but don't panic. Cervix irritation is very common and it can cause little spots of blood, like what you describe xx

Hi

I had spots of pink blood when I was 23wks with my first daughter. It ended up being a Urinary tract infection. Was on anti biotics for a week then all cleared up. Hope that helps a wee bit.

I was going to say, possibly a UTI. Get yourself an appt and let us know how you get on :hugs:

sorry to ask but where u having a no 2?? not uncommon to bleed a little sumtimes when ure having a bad toilet day - sorry if that was TMI aswell lol

Give your midwifem EPU or doc a call and they'll get you sorted out - there are a gazillion reasons you could get a little blood sweety, most of which are totally non-scary, but you do need to get checked.

Off you pop - let us know how you get on. Big :hugs:

xxxx

As others have said... bleeding is common in pregnancy (and may be UTI/piles) and most often completely harmless, but ALWAYS get it checked out straight away :thumbup:

Give MW a call and get it checked out :hugs:

QT

Definitely worth getting yourself checked out just to be on the safe side. It's highly likely to be nothing major.

Let us know how you get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->