TMI- BM craziness :-/

MollyNorwood

Mummy of 2 Girls
Reaction score
Ok so this might be a bit TMI for some ladies, so don't say I didn't warn you first...

I have been having a BM on average once a day to once every second day for months now which isn't far off my 'normal'.
The past 5 days have been really strange and is making me wonder if my body is somehow preparing itself for labor.
On Thursday I had 3 BM's, 3 again on Friday, none on Saturday, 4 yesterday and so far 3 today!
I haven't been eating more than normal or changed what I have been eating. It's been basically normal except almost black in color. not very 'loose' either and i haven't been getting pains with it.
Does this sound like my body is having a pre-labor clean out? :shrug:

Have you started taking anything new like iron supplements? They made my BMs darker in color. But then again it could be labor! Fx!

No nothing new in my diet at all, which is what makes me wonder if I am getting ready for labor. Hope so! I am soooo ready!

Well that is quite odd! I bet you are ready! Have you been checked for dilation, effacement, station?

No, here in Australia (or at least in Melbourne where I live) they don't check at all unless you are over due :( I wish they would check me actually. I have an appointment with the Dr at hospital tomorrow I am considering just asking him to check

I would. I would be dying of not knowing :haha:

It is bothering me actually, I am on this forum every day and read everyone else's stats (effacement dilation etc) I just want to know MINE! lol :)

Then you will be jealous if girls are more progressed than you. Well I did :haha: I was stuck at 2-3 for weeks until I finally went into labor

Lol yes! And I know that can happen- being stuck at 2 or 3cms for weeks- but it's like, I just want to know! hahahaha :D I am so impatient now!
I just dusted my whole house (we have a large home) and vacuumed everywhere including some walls and under all the beds and couches etc, mopped the tiles, changed the bed sheets,walked up and down a step ladder, moved a bit of furniture around... yep I am officially nuts haha

Lol coooome on baby! Do you know what you are having?

No we decided to leave it as a surprise for us and everyone else which is part of the reason I am getting so impatient now haha! Looks to me like you are having a girl judging my your avatar?

Already had her!! Lol. October 23rd. I just miss 3rd trimester so fiercly at time, I just pop in lol. Good job on team yellow btw!! I was too impatient and a compulsive color scheme addict, if that makes any sense??

oh you had her! congratulations! haha I didnt even notice on your ticker was her age! lol !
I am normally like you, I like to plan and work out colours etc but I figured in our case we had IVF to conceive so it kind of took the big surprise element out of it for us in a way. So this will be our surprise! :D

Feels so good doesnt it? Having a child on the way after LTTTC

it still doesn't feel real even though i feel bubs in there all the time! haha :) How long were you TTC?

3 or 4 years. What helped me was fertilaid. I lost weight, ate clean, exercised, tried all the positions after dtd to help the swimmers go, etc etc. Never worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->