TMI but... hemorrhoids and frequent, loose BM's?

serenas_song

Reaction score
I'm 6 weeks along and for the past 10 days or so have been having frequent (3 or 4 times a day), loose BM's, sometimes borderline diarrhea, but usually not that bad. I'm never straining thats for sure! My hemorrhoids are coming back, which I wouldn't expect so early in my pregnancy, and am sometimes seeing a bit of blood when I wipe back there. Is this normal? anyone else having this problem?

Yeah i've had loose bowel movements over last few days. This happened about 7-8 weeks in my last pregnancy also. It didnt last long tho. Before long i was really constipated.

have piles too. They bleed sometimes with loose bms & with tough bms. Curse of piles!! Xx

Yea me toot. At this stage it's the hormones doing it not extra weight.

I have the same thing. My Dr says it's an effect some women get from the elevated levels of progesterone!

Yep i did though i put it down partly to having no gallbladder. I will say it has calmed a lot this week (1-2 times a day, urgent but not URGENT). As for the piles, i had one early occurrence of an awful one which i earned (!!!) in labour last time. Thankfully it seems to have healed in around a week as well so i can sit comfortably again. Being quite careful to eat fibre as that can help regulate and solidify this as well as loosen them when needs be. The hemmoroid was external and so painful, don't fancy having that back again!

I've had them even before becoming pregnant. :( Idk why I guess it just happens.. But its awful! Goodluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->