tmi...but need help

lisa_33

Reaction score
hi, ok so for the past couple of weeks i have had to wear panty liners as i seem to get very wet, i dont know if its a leaky bladder :blush: but surley i would feel that....or something else. seems to watery to be normal discharge...and today it my liner was really wet. sorry for tmi but i am really worried xx

Hi
Bit tmi but does it smell at all? Does it have any colour? If you are worried i would go and get checked out incase its your waters leaking hugs to you xxx

I second that. Call your hospital if you are worried.

They can test it to see if it is simply discharge or something else.

Amniotic fluid has a sweet smell, kinda like almonds.

I'd get it checked just to be sure sweeite. I don't know much about it although I have noticed this too but through reading a lot of posts on here the past few days i have just put it down to excess discharge. Although today whilst i was walking around the supermarket i could feel my trousers getting wet through my knickers and a liner. I'm at mw on weds so will ask her then. Feel like i'm always there though!

thanks ladies, i think its got a slighit smell not sure how to describe it. think i will phone hosp in the morning just incase, i just thought maybe it was a leaky bladder, but surley i would have felt that xx

i have had a slight leaky bladder since having number 2! not enough to need tena lady etc but enough to make me uncomfortable so i use pantyliners. i "dont feel it leaking" only notice when i get up from sitting etc.

if worried speak to hospital though.

i have that but keep forgetting to put liners on :(

for the most part i think it's my bladder

i'm still being sick in the morning and started to wet myself as i was being sick, so i wised up, went for a pee then was sick, but it still happens, but to a lesser extent! and then i think it's just general bladder leakage as in some parts of the day like when it's just me in the shop i can't really go to the toilet and have to cross my legs for 3 hours until my cashier comes in! or if we're really busy with loads of customers betting at the same time then i'm stuck as it's drummed in to me to take bets before anything else (i know i'm gonna end up doing myself a mischief though by behaving like this!)

I sometimes wear a panty liner as well because of increased watery cm and I know my fluid is okay as I've had two scans. It's not enough to soak it and they say if you soak a normal sanitary towel then you need to get it checked out. Also increase in heat in the weather makes us sweat a bit more so it could also be that. Don't panic hon I'm sure it's fine.

thanks girls...you have all made me feel better ( as usual hehe)....think next time i see mw i will take a note so i rember everything i want to ask about!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"