TMI Decrease in vaginal discharge??

sandandsun

Reaction score
I haven't been on this forum in a long time, but I appreciate any advice/experiences!

I can't seem to get ahold of my doctor today, but I'm worried. I'm 37 weeks on Sunday, and I was having a lot of vaginal discharge frequently for the last several weeks. I have noticed a significant decrease in vaginal discharge over the last few days. It just seems so odd considering how much I had before, and I thought it should be increasing at this point?

Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be worried?

Thanks!

I haven't had any real discharge since about 34ish weeks. I've even had cervix checks and not had any discharge afterwards. Doc says that just means that the plug is doing its job and staying tight (could also mean little effacement and dilation too though, so depends on what your hoping for as to if this is good news or not)

Are you still drinking plenty of water? I find mine decreases when i haven't drank enough.

Thanks for the responses, ladies. I was starting to dilate at 35 weeks but haven't been checked since then.

What you said makes sense, emeeorevan. But it still just seems so strange to me that I would go from having very heavy vaginal discharge for months to hardly anything overnight at this stage in the pregnancy (37 weeks). Hopefully it will start increasing again later - I see my doctor next week so I'm definitely going to ask.

smawfl, I am staying well hydrated. In fact, I probably drink too much because I'm always in the restroom! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->