TMI - Diarrhea + other stuff ..

Phexia

Sort of ttc nr. 4
Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm sorry if this is TMI but I must ask:

I've had pretty severe diarrhea, today is the third day and it's not like usually when I get sick. I have no nausea, no stomach aches but a bit low appetite. Still, 1-2 times a day I get diarrhea that I would say is severe, just like water coming out, sorry again for tmi.

Dunno if it's related but I've had a cold that could be allergies (never had them) but I've had red, sore eyes and congested sinuses. I don't have a fever but I feel really weak.

So any ideas? Should I see a doc or just see if it goes away? Is there any food I can eat to stop this?

I haven't eaten anything weird and nobody in my family is sick.

poor phexia...so sorry it's probably food poisoning or something have you ate something weird ....sometime food poisoning can show up to 36 hours after you ate it.

don't eat for 24 hours, sip water and then have just dry toast, 1 slice, if you're ok with that a few hours later eat something light. If it doesn't work, call yr doc

Make sure you keep drinking water. Dirreha (sp) can cause Dehidration (sp) maybe even have gaterade or powerade. If it does not go away, call your doctor. I could be related to your cold. Try taking Peptobismal if you have upset tummy. But really if it goes on any longer call Dr. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Dry toast would be gentle on your tummy and it might be a good idea to double check with your doctor about that, and Immodium or Pepto usually works to stop the diarrhea. I agree with the other ladies on drinking plenty of fluids like Gatorade or water if it agrees with you.

I'm better now, thanks to imodium, gatorade and antihistamine. I'm pretty sure it was allergy and I'm seeing a doc about that soon.

Thanks everyone for the advice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->