***TMI Discharge question***

schnoodle

Reaction score
ok, sorry in advance!!

:blush: with discharge, does it actually have to come out and onto kickers to be classed as dicharge?? or can it be just inside ifkwim??

sorry for the yukky question:blush:

xxx

Not sure hon but didn't want to read and run!

I think all vaginal secretions are classed as discharge though you're usually only aware of it as it makes its way south. if it's there when you wipe its discharge...

I googled it (where would I be without google?!?) and came up with this https://www.netdoctor.co.uk/health_advice/facts/discharge.htm which doesn't really help volume wise but its a start.

xx

ooh strawberry just realised were sort of quite near each other

Good question. Not sure but often wondered myself. Hope someone can answer.
I believe its the discharge which is inside you, whether it comes out or not, as some women often check around the cervix for cm around ovulation.

i always check 'up there' for cm alot easier when trying to work out when i ov as theres more of it i think its all classed personally x

i always check 'up there' for cm alot easier when trying to work out when i ov as theres more of it i think its all classed personally x

Hope you dont mind me asking, :dohh: but do you need to check all the way near the cervix to check the cm, or can you just check it halfway. ifykwim :blush:

x

ive fount i can tell the difference better if i get right near the cervix as there alwasy seems to be more there.. im still new to checking cm and cp tho!!x

Hi it is the same inside as out. I read an article online about testing and it tells you to put your fingers inside to get some to check. Sounds lovely doesn't it!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->