(Tmi) green poop

sedgeez

Mummy to my rainbow
Reaction score
Ok so I've been constipated since the start of this pregnancy. It's been quite bad.

Then out of the blue today I get real bad tummy pains, I know it's because I need to poop. I try but nothing happens. 10 mins later I go back and I have a serious bad tummy, and it's green :dohh:

Anyone know why this is? I haven't had green poo so far in this pregnancy, this is the first time.

Sorry it's very tmi but I just have no idea what caused this!

I can't really help, But I had green poo after I had my section with my son, I was too embarrassed to ask about it though. I hope someone can explain to you why it's happened. Sorry I've been no help.

green poop is normal.. lol I have it already and I'm only 4 weeks! haha I asked my mummum and doctor. it's completely fine you prob have a tummy bug :) don't worry yourself!! :)

I've been having it since I found out I was pregnant. I was constipated yesterday and this morning trying to go. I got really bad lower abdominal pains and I was finally able to go and it was very green lol. I'm assuming it's normal.

I have had that pre pregnancy and I've read its a chemical reaction from the poop sitting in the bowels for a long time lol its normal :)

Yay grats on green poop.. You'll get used to it :)

Lol thanks ladies!

Glad to know it isn't just me lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"