{TMI}Loads Of Watery And Creamy Discharge.Is This A Good Sign??Please help!!!!!

IrishGirl

Katies Mam&Expecting
Reaction score
Ok so heres the story.So im not too sure how many dpo i am i think its now 8 or so lol.For about 3 hours a few nights ago i had a sharp stabbing/pinching/pulling on the left side of which i think is my womb or something.It shot down my leg the odd time.It was weird when i put pressure on the area.It was totally gone when i got up the next mornin.Thats the 1st time in the whole 5 years of TTC#2 that that has happened to me.Since then ive had{once again this has never happened in the whole 5 years of TTC} loads and loads of watery and creamy discharge:shrug:I feel like i have to wipe constantly.Has this happened anyone who got there BFP:shrug:I know im clutchin at straws here:wacko::wacko:.It would be just sooooo great after over 5 years of trying:wacko::wacko:

Thank You All In Advance:flower::flower::flower:

hun thats what some of my previous threads say lol exactly the same cant say i have had a bp but hoping that these symptoms are a good sign for us!! weird how we have had exactly the same lol.. fingers crossed for you as well ,, when will you be poas??? my cm went from egg yolk to nothing to left sided pains that also went in hip and leg right down to my knee! then had milk like m and it did look like milk. now its like lotion bit thicker and pure white. at 5dpo i had a hugh yellow blob of cm yuk i know lol xxxxxxx

Awe cheers hun:)Heres hoping x x xIm really sure my bodys just found a new way to mess with my head tho lol.Could you imagine the excitment after 5 years if it was!!!!!!I hope your still holding your pee for SMU!!!!!lol.Ill be poas later

fingers crossed for you hun, im cheering you on :yipee: xxxxx

yes i have not been yet and god i am busting lol hope no one make me laughs else i will defo pee my pants lol.. its so exciting but also so frustrating drives you insane dunno feelingvery very hopeful for the both of us. i have 11 hpt s left all nhs ones af is due early as i ovulated on cd 10 not cd 14 so due on soon :( heres hoping we get the same results going to try hold this till about 3pm lol.. see how i do ne how.. trying not to drink anything and i soo need a cuppa lol.. fingers crossed for you as well let me know how you get on :)

I had the milky stuff this morning , I to hope it's a good sign I'm 11 dpo tested on 8 and 10 dpo and was bfn , due af on 17th , good luck and keep us updated x

Thanks girls xxxx

Sarah~LOL You can be my personal Cheerleader lol;)xxxxxx

I also posted this thread in the 1st tri section.OMG youd want to see the response i got:)The girls are great and soooooo helpfull xxxMost of them had all the symptoms i have.Oh the mad thing is im not into the whole symptom spotting thing!!!!!This is realllllllllllyyyyyyy happening to my body.Prob my body finding out a new torture method mwhaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa xx;)

Girli~STEP AWAY FROM THE KETTLE haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa;)xxxxx

hi!! I have been having some "strange" cm I am 5dpo today but since 3dpo. This is going to sound bit gross but I will try describe it!! It seems to be very thick not sticky but creamy and lotiony at first I thought it looked white but when i wiped some of it on toilet paper it looked more yellow againt the white paper! It also has some strange little lumps in it as well not itchy and no smell with it! I have been ttc since jan and that 1st month I got a bfp that ended in a v early mc, however I do remember having this cm before because i remember googling it to see if it was a sign of early pg! but i cant for the life of me remember if it was that 1st month of ttc in jan when i got my bfp!! I can only think that it would have been that month because months before we were not trying and the month after the mc we didnt really dtd over the right time so didnt expect to be pg so that only leaves the month of the bfp!!! (even though it was only jan i really cant remember!!!) ha ha! anyway fx for us it is a sign it seems very early for me to only have it a 3,4 and 5 dpo!!? although it is like you describe very very very wet sorry to ramble!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->