TMI!! lol but would really like some help...

Angelsmiles91

Reaction score
ok so I know this is gonna sound really gross, but i need to ask somebody and i thought you lovely ladies would be perfect!!
ok so, as i'm on the pill atm (TTC October '10), my OH finishes inside me everytime we have sex. but i leak everything out almost straight away!! none of it seems able to stay in for more than a few seconds and i'm really worried that it will effect our chances of getting pregnant when we do finally get around to it! have any of you ladies experienced this problem and/or know how to help prevent the leaking? its not a very nice sensation anyway, let alone the fact it could hinder our chances!! lol.
thankyou everyone xxxxxx

not tmi at all, i remember thinking this when we were ttc last time. i actually used to lay down afterwards, with my legs under a pillow, to help with the swimming :blush: but remember there are lots of sperm who will swim upwards, not just the ones which leak out, hope this helps a little xx

Haha, that's a cute thing to worry about! Seriously though, I think that's perfectly normal and you shouldn't worry. Of course a lot of "it" is going to come out again, where else should it go? You only need one of those little guys to hit the target.
If it makes you feel better you can always put a pillow under you bum or your feet up against the wall. ;)

I know! I feel so silly for worrying about it, especially this early! But it was just one of those little niggling thoughts that I had to actually find out about to make it stop niggling!
Thankyou :)
xxx

Haha this made me smirk. I always hit my OH when it starts dribbling out, eurgh!

I'd heard that the best way to encourage the lil swimmers was missionary with him on top followed by 30mins with your bum on a pillow unless you are prone to UTIs in which case you should go for a wee almost straight away to flush out your urethra. There is also some discussion that the woman having an orgasm helps to 'suck' the sperm up higher.

The exact same thing happens with me....but don't worry Ive got preggo straight away the two times we've wanted to. Like others say theres millions of the little swimmers....and it only takes one xx

Same here, but i think its because i usually get up to 'clean up' straight afterwards anyway ha. Apparently when you're ovulating theres a change in mucus which helps sperm or something. Im no expert as im WTT myself too.

I'd say it's pretty natural for a lot of it to come out, but a lot will have stayed and tried to make it's way up to the egg too. Like some suggestions already, when it does come to TTC you could just lie on your back with your legs up for a little while :)

It's been a while since I have had to run to the bathroom with my legs as closed as possible!!! (we've used condoms for years now).... always used to make hubby giggle!!

I think, correct me if im wrong the stuff that leakes back out is just the fluid that the sperm live in and if any sperm dose come out they are the "homer simpson" sperm and you dont want them anyway :rofl:

It's been a while since I have had to run to the bathroom with my legs as closed as possible!!! (we've used condoms for years now).... always used to make hubby giggle!!

Or you could just keep some loo roll by your bed like me before we used comdoms:rofl:

I think someone once said about half as much that comes out, stays inside, theres a lot more than you realise! And like the girls said, it only takes one super swimmer to get there!

I always wondered this before I did me research though! good question hun! xx

You definitely aren't the only one to wonder this. I did wonder too....

Haha this made me smirk. I always hit my OH when it starts dribbling out, eurgh!

I'd heard that the best way to encourage the lil swimmers was missionary with him on top followed by 30mins with your bum on a pillow unless you are prone to UTIs in which case you should go for a wee almost straight away to flush out your urethra. There is also some discussion that the woman having an orgasm helps to 'suck' the sperm up higher.

The thing with the orgasm sucking sperm in has been disproved. So It doesnt matter whether you have one or not you get enough in anyway (Although it is a thought that Ihave also thought about xD) and you could lay in every position and you still get enough little swimmers in. (I guess it sort of like swallowing. You can swallow food even if your upside down too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->