TMI my situation just want to know anyone in same boat

angela98661

Reaction score
I've been trying conceive for almost 2 1/2 years unassisted. I've used who knows how much on fad diets pills opks pregnancy tests the works. Hours of research slot of unanswered questions in forums. Lost weight stopped drinking. I'm frustrated! This cycle looks a little hopeful like always. I'm in my fertile window CD 12. I had huge amounts of we've which I never get really. Very aroused for my husband. And baby danced last night this morning. His sperm is good counts not extra ordinary. I did an egg reserve test. I was pregnant when I was 18 I want even trying. Me and my ex didn't use protection a few times. And I ended up pregnant before I even noticed a missed period. Now since I embed up with pid two years ago from mirena conception iuc. I'm unsure of I have scarred fallopian tubes. But everything looks fine. This cycle had been very different than usual. I had a prolonged cycle last one. 37 days. Heavy bleedinm. g. Then I got itchy down there. No infections cuz I went to the doctors they said it was from sweat and pads cuz I work and didn't get alot of breaks but I cleaned up at home. Then I started o time early unsure why. It first came as arousal and twinges in Xerox. I Dodd a cm check high open soft. So we got down to bd. And I noticed at work a huge I mean huge amount of ewcm. It had a small bit of blood. Then again me and my husband bd and I had more. Now it's clear wet slippery. I never got ewcm much at all usual just slippery. I've been having short cyclea long ones. Docs say it's fine my cycles were 28 to 30 days then switched up alt lately. To 27-38 days! Ugh the agony. WE just want a kid so bad I'm driving myself crazy! I'm getting obsessEd. My husband doesn't even know half of the things I've tried lol. Man on top elevated hips not moving for an hour lol. And soft cups every other day everyday bding. I'm obsessed with charting and I just want to vent a bit. I feel like every cycle is it but I starting to loose hope! Sorry for any typos cell phone has auto correct lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->