TMI- Ovulation cm? or?

xxTTCgalxx

Reaction score
Okay ladies, too much info but, Im kinda wondering if this happens to anyone else.
I think it might be ovulation cm? Ive had thick cm like this before but its just weird im wondering what it is..

It is also kinda pink? So is that from my last period? Im not suree, woah this is way too much information. sorry just would like some advice!

Last period Nov.1st - the 4th

I included a picture as well. Viewer discretion is advised

Attachments

• P1140441.jpg
    P1140441.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 16
  • P1140444.jpg
    P1140444.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 15
hello

I kinda had the same thing yesterday but not as much. mine dropped in toilet. Also tinged with blood followed by light cramping. My period was due monday the 19th but nothing yet. Did you end up pregnant?

I get the EWCM but definitely not as much as in the picture and usually goes into the toilet. Is this the CM that is good for and helps the sperm swim? New at this and trying to conceive our first.

I know this is an old post, but i would say that those photos are of EWCM. It looks jelly like and stretches. :) It look a bit kind of dry, rather than shiny, but that could be due to it being handled and having blood in it. I sometimes spot during ovulation too and it gives me pink tinged cm. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->