TMI: Pain in vagina flaps!

sandilion

Reaction score
So for the past week i have started getting this weird pain in my vagina flaps, more so on the left side. If i have been sitting for a while its especially bad and i can barely walk!!

Anyways the other night i decided to shave down there, and i noticed on the inside of my flap on the left side i had 3 black dots which looks like blood blisters!

I have never ever had anything like this before. Anyways so i searched some images on Dr Google and its definitely resembling varicose veins.

They are very uncomfortable when they hurt like a aching, stinging and throbbing pain. Touching the dots doesn't feel like anything, but if i sit for a while then go to walk around i feel pressure and aching throbbing stinging pain..... and i am worried they're going to be an issue during labor.

Il be mentioning this to my OB for sure, but just wondering if anyone else is suffering with this issue??

Has anyone had anything like this for previous pregnancies and births?

Sorry if i have grossed anyone out. :wacko:

Might be worth mentioning it to your doctor or midwife but I'm sure its nothing to be concerned about. Baby is just putting pressure on things down there. If you have a gym ball, sitting on it for a few hours days will help!

Yup! My vajayjay looks like a cauliflower. Last time I was a bit swollen and had a few but they went away after the birth. This time I'm one giant varicose vein!! Spoke to the midwife about it and she said they are very common and not to worry about it.

I haven't got the varicose veins YET, but for weeks now I have had such a sore hoo-ha and around that general region that it feels like I have been kicked with a steel cap boot there :(
It is so horrible, and I am only (almost) 33 weeks. It hurts constantly and even more so when i have had a rough night, tossing and turning in bed.
I feel for you! :(
Oh and I was told by the Dr it is because of the increased blood flow in that area.

I don't have them on my hoo-ha, but I do have varicose veins up my thighs and around my waist and they do burn and sting quite often. Really hoping that they're not a permanent feature

OMG yes! I have been feeling this for a few weeks, off and on. When I first noticed it, I took a mirror in the shower to see, but nothing was inflamed or discolored. I only feel it against my undies when sitting or lying down in bed. It's off and on, so I don't notice it everyday. I will mention it to my OB next time, but I did do research and found it to be varicose veins. Ugh, not fun :(

Thanks all - Yep had it checked out and they're varicose veins! My OB said they're tiny. Man they hurt when they play up! They have been very settled for the pat couples days though.... Hopefully they wont get any worse then!

Yup. Suffering since 23 weeks with massive bulging veins - one labia is 3 times size of other and that's not saying much as other has massive veins too! Crotch snakes

I have massive veins running up and down my legs, bursting from time to time causing large painful hematomas under my skin. The veins snake into my inner thigh and my butt. It's awful. Awful awful.

My ob said they are the most severe he's see. He said only issue with vaginal delivery is if u tear into one of them.... But even then they are veins not arteries so yes it will bleed but you won't bleed out or anything crazy.

I feel your pain. I bought the v2 supporter , although I got a size too small so haven't worn it yet.... And I wear prescription compression maternity stockings for my legs...... But it doesn't help with my lady bits of bum and I still throb in my legs, just not as bad. Pulled off work on medical due to all this crap!

Pregnancy. Good times.

Definitely mention it to your doctor or MW. It's normal to get swollen and a little sore down there,,especially towards the end.

So sorry, but the term "vagina flaps" actually made me laugh out loud! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->