Tmi - pink when wiping?

PrincessJJ

Reaction score
27+4 and have had quite a bit of "pink" when I wiped when I went to the toilet this morning. Iv felt baby move toay, not as much as normal mornings but she's defo moved. Under a lot of stress at the moment. Not sure what to do.... I have midwife appointment Friday morning, do you think I should just wait for that? Or ring someone sooner?

Xxx

I think you should make contact with your midwife today. If you ave had intercourse or a internal examination recently this may the cause but if not, you need to get checked out today.

Good luck - will look out for an update

Ring ASAP hun. All bleeding needs to be checked out. I had pink when wiping at 36 weeks and had to go to hospital as was middle of the night. Turned out it was my cervix bleeding due to hormones and normal. However another lady posted the other day and turned out she wad in labour at 33 weeks so please dont ignore it. Prob nothing but don't wait. X

I've just called and she made me feel really silly for ringing..... Basically said if its not red it doesn't matter and to only call back if its bright red or if I get pains that paracetamol won't help with.xxx

i hate they make you feel silly about contacting them. the other ladies thread also only had pink when she wiped. imagine if her health care provider took the same approach of call back if its red. don't mean to alarm you hun, i just hate the care system here. they just make you feel like they're not bothered. hope yours is nothing to worry about and settles down. xx

I think it's cus I'm only 27 weeks..... I had major bleeding and blood clots at 16 weeks and they made me wait 5days for an appointment..... The maternity system round here is beyond a joke. Unless ur the type of person that screams and shouts they talk down on you and make you feel like you are wrong for worrying.xxx

That's out of order - she had no right to make you feel stupid for calling. I am a health care professional and I won't lie to you - I get some very silly phone calls from patients but pride myself in that I NEVER make them feel like their question is stupid or that they are wasting my time. Yes it may make my day more challenging and busy but so would a complaint to my boss from one of them.

I would say every time you bleed, unless you know why you are, ie internal exam or recent sex, get it checked. Only reason my little baby is alive and in NICU is because I kept going back to hospital with bleeding even though they said over phone just to keep monitoring. If your in any doubt, dont worry about what they think of you. It's their job. It's your baby and you need to keep in the front of your mind.

I was 25 weeks when I first complained about bleeding. I finally delivered on 18 may at 29w1d to a gorgeous baby boy named Riley.

Good luck

I would say every time you bleed, unless you know why you are, ie internal exam or recent sex, get it checked. Only reason my little baby is alive and in NICU is because I kept going back to hospital with bleeding even though they said over phone just to keep monitoring. If your in any doubt, dont worry about what they think of you. It's their job. It's your baby and you need to keep in the front of your mind.

I was 25 weeks when I first complained about bleeding. I finally delivered on 18 may at 29w1d to a gorgeous baby boy named Riley.

Good luck

Thank you Hun.... I'm really not feeling right, very drained. I think I'm going to give them another call.xxx

If they won't take you seriously, go straight to a and e. they will then have to transfer you to the maternity ward to be checked.xx

Good luck

Thank you Hun.... I'm really not feeling right, very drained. I think I'm going to give them another call.xxx

Good to hear (that you're calling again, not that you're feeling drained). Even if they are less than friendly or helpful, don't let it get to you. Just keep on at them until you are happy that everything is ok with bub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->