TMI post about CM

mrsstrezy

Reaction score
So here I am with another dumb question. I'm new so I hope I'm allowed a couple dumb ones, lol. With all the different kinds of CM I have, I'm confused about what is truly considered EWCM. I've had CM that has definitely taken the appearance/texture of egg whites, where I've had no doubt that it was EWCM. But also, I've had CM that's thicker than an egg white consistency would be, yet it's still clearish/white, and still stretches for inches between my fingers, which is what I've learned fertile CM is supposed to do. Do you suppose both are different variations of EWCM, just some is thicker and some is thinner??

I've found it goes white after ovulation the clear stuff is ewcm but I'm no expert xx

Sorry to jump onboard your thread mrsstrezy but I'm confused by my cm too. I'm on cd15 and last 2 days I've had tons of thick stretchy (TMI - stretches for at least 3 inches between fingers) cm but it is completely white not clear at all. I haven't been temping or using opk's so don't know if I am pre ovulation or what? We've only managed to BD on CD's 10 & 13 so far and hopefully tonight.

Anybody any ideas what the abundant white stretchy cm means?

The most fertile/sperm friendly CM is clear (thick or thin) and stretchy. The white stretchy CM is usually a pre-O CM. It is sperm friendly too not as good as the clear EWCM. I hope this makes sense. Either way, both are signs that you are in your fertile window and should BD as much as possible

I had the same question, I don't know why I get so confused. I found this site SUPER helpful (warning, it has pics).

https://www.likeamustardseed.com/2013/01/05/cervical-mucus-essential-for-natural-fertility/

Thanks for all the help ladies!! I think I def have a better understanding now. Will definitely refer back to that website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->