TMI POST Anyone get really horny???

Pixie2982

Mum of 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone gets really horny like several times a day??

Usually before I got pregnant I had no sex drive whatsoever or very little interest in sex tbh
But now I can’t get enough! And as I’m doing it on my own(single) now I’ve actually bought a vibrator and feel like I’m addicted already but the worst thing is that I’m a lesbian and the thought of sex with a man is a disgusting thought for me so why would I crave a vibrator :haha:

Sex toys have never interested me before either lol

Just wondering if anyone gets really horny like several times a day??

Usually before I got pregnant I had no sex drive whatsoever or very little interest in sex tbh
But now I can’t get enough! And as I’m doing it on my own(single) now I’ve actually bought a vibrator and feel like I’m addicted already but the worst thing is that I’m a lesbian and the thought of sex with a man is a disgusting thought for me so why would I crave a vibrator :haha:

Sex toys have never interested me before either lol

Yeah, I have a whole bunch of sex toys because I often get the urge when DH is at work haha. Totally normal in pregnancy, I swing between that and having a whole week where I'm 0% interested and telling DH to f*ck off when he tries it on, haha.

Ugh ladies I'm jealous as since being pregnant I struggle to reach the big O , I get so frustrated with DH as he just gets it wrong and I even struggle myself to get there . :blush::haha: . Penetrative sex doesn't get me to the good place anyway , so Lord knows what I'll do :haha: .

Yess! The past few weeks I have been so horny it's like I'm the one begging him to dtd rather than him begging me lol it's a strange turn of events for me 😂 he actually has been working a lot lately and is tired when he gets home so I've told him a few times I'm going to break in the vibrator if he tells me no one more time 😂

That would be frustrating! When I was pregnant with my son sex became so painful from around 20w onwards, I could only do it if I was on top and keeping things really shallow, and I was only doing it for dh's benefit as I would've preferred not to have any penetration. I remember being really upset thinking I might never enjoy sex again. But it must've been like swollen/low cervix or whatever, or just serious blood flow to the area. That probably explains the pregnancy horniness too!
I also have orgasms in my sleep during pregnancy 😱 Haha! I feel like a bloody teenage boy :haha:

Ugh ladies I'm jealous as since being pregnant I struggle to reach the big O , I get so frustrated with DH as he just gets it wrong and I even struggle myself to get there . :blush::haha: . Penetrative sex doesn't get me to the good place anyway , so Lord knows what I'll do :haha: .

You’ll have to buy and experiment with a vibrator, I didn’t think I would be interested once it arrived so I just bought a cheap rabbit for £9.99 but now I’m finding myself looking at others with different functions :haha:
They don’t have to be used alone :)

That would be frustrating! When I was pregnant with my son sex became so painful from around 20w onwards, I could only do it if I was on top and keeping things really shallow, and I was only doing it for dh's benefit as I would've preferred not to have any penetration. I remember being really upset thinking I might never enjoy sex again. But it must've been like swollen/low cervix or whatever, or just serious blood flow to the area. That probably explains the pregnancy horniness too!
I also have orgasms in my sleep during pregnancy 😱 Haha! I feel like a bloody teenage boy :haha:

I wish I did, the only dreams I’m having is stuff like walking in on my cheating ex or I’m a fly on the wall when they are having conversations and laughing at me or when they are playing happy families with the in laws

Craving the feeling of a vibrator is really not like craving sex with a man I don't think. It is just a different sensation than you normally incorporate into your sex life. Like who can say "no" to hard and soft vibrating goodness??

On a side note I wish I had a sex drive right now, I am just so nervous with this pregnancy sex is the last thing on my mind. I feel bad for my hubs, but oh well.

Ok maybe I should have said penetration vibrator then which is the basically the same as a penis without the body attached lol

I am so jealous of you ladies haha. I have no sex drive whatsoever. Just the thought of sex and/or orgasms turns me off most of the time. I just feel gross all the time with this pregnancy. Before I got pregnant, my DH was the one telling ME he was too tired and such because I wanted it so much. :haha: I'm just so tired!

You’ll have to buy and experiment with a vibrator, I didn’t think I would be interested once it arrived so I just bought a cheap rabbit for £9.99 but now I’m finding myself looking at others with different functions :haha:
They don’t have to be used alone :)

Over the years I've tried lot of different things . Nothing penetrative makes me orgasm. I enjoy the sensation but that's it really . Thankfully DH is more than happy to put the work in down south hehe :haha::blush:

In my last pregnancy I had awesome orgasms in my dreams , I'd always wake up at the end of it feeling rather flustered with a rock hard bump :haha: .

In my last pregnancy I had awesome orgasms in my dreams , I'd always wake up at the end of it feeling rather flustered with a rock hard bump :haha: .

Haha this! I'm like looking round the empty room like ahem... :blush: I remember orgasms towards the end of pregnancy with my son were crazy, I could properly feel the shape of his body my bump was so tight afterwards.

Haha this! I'm like looking round the empty room like ahem... :blush: I remember orgasms towards the end of pregnancy with my son were crazy, I could properly feel the shape of his body my bump was so tight afterwards.

It's bizarre Isn't it !!! :haha: . Supposedly the babies enjoy it though , the gentle contractions apparently soothe them :shrug: :sleep::haha:

I just don't enjoy sex at the moment - probably because my pelvic floor has taken one Hell of a beating and I'm often changing my underwear so I'm too scared to even orgasm. My biggest fear is that I am going to pee all over hubby. :cry:

I just don't enjoy sex at the moment - probably because my pelvic floor has taken one Hell of a beating and I'm often changing my underwear so I'm too scared to even orgasm. My biggest fear is that I am going to pee all over hubby. :cry:

The only way to fix that is pelvic floor exercises and lots of them . I do them constantly and I try to keep my core engaged when active as well . I have horses so ride a lot when not pregnant , this helps my core and pelvic muscles. Pilates is good too . There are lots of Pilates for pregnancy programmes out there :hugs:

Not really but I have just ruled out sex subconsciously because I have had bleeding and don't want to do anything than could influence that.

However I have had I voluntary sleep orgasms which were intense and unexpected!

Not really but I have just ruled out sex subconsciously because I have had bleeding and don't want to do anything than could influence that.

However I have had I voluntary sleep orgasms which were intense and unexpected!

Totally understandable, I was that way until just a few weeks ago too, and because we sometimes engage in :blush: back door action haha I'm happier to do that at the moment because I'm still nervous I might hurt the baby with sex. On my own with a toy it's different though because I'm controlling the depth etc.

Your typo made me think for a second you'd said voluntary sleep orgasms, I was gonna say omg HOW teach me!! :rofl:

Talia :haha:

I was going to say that too, how does that happen :haha:

Haha yes definitely involuntary sorry to be a let down haha!

I don't actually want to reach orgasm through any means incase the uterine contractions cause bleeding also, however I may relax as time goes on as I haven't bled anymore after the sleep ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->