TMI POST Anyone get really horny???

Haha yes definitely involuntary sorry to be a let down haha!

I don't actually want to reach orgasm through any means incase the uterine contractions cause bleeding also, however I may relax as time goes on as I haven't bled anymore after the sleep ones!

Totally understandable, that's how I felt and I'm still not really prepared to orgasm every day or more than once in a day. But I have orgasmed a few times since the fear wore off (I didn't till maybe 18 weeks?) and baby is still bouncing around. It's right for you to only do what you're comfortable with though, you don't want to send yourself into a panic afterwards.

I just don't enjoy sex at the moment - probably because my pelvic floor has taken one Hell of a beating and I'm often changing my underwear so I'm too scared to even orgasm. My biggest fear is that I am going to pee all over hubby. :cry:

The only way to fix that is pelvic floor exercises and lots of them . I do them constantly and I try to keep my core engaged when active as well . I have horses so ride a lot when not pregnant , this helps my core and pelvic muscles. Pilates is good too . There are lots of Pilates for pregnancy programmes out there :hugs:

I will look into the Pilates thing I think. :) I did all the Pelvic Floor exercises I was told to do after DS3 but never got the control back I had before. I don't want to use pads for the rest of my life. I don't want to live like this so that is one thing I am going to ask about! And Yoga is supposed to be good for bladder weakness too.

Not really but I have just ruled out sex subconsciously because I have had bleeding and don't want to do anything than could influence that.

However I have had I voluntary sleep orgasms which were intense and unexpected!

I understand this . We were told to accept that we may lose our baby as I bled so heavily in first tri. I've not bled since 11 - 12 weeks , and I've slowly got more relaxed about orgasms :haha: . But I'll always lie very still on my left side until the post sex tightenings ease off :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->