Tmi post! CM

DanteRoman

Reaction score
My cm is really sticky like blue tac! I did a test a few days ago and it was negative. This has a tinge on blood in, like every other time I've been pregnant. Is this implantation or the start of my AF? Is it too early to test again. Not sure on last AF as they're all over the place.

Thanks x

My cm is really sticky like blue tac! I did a test a few days ago and it was negative. This has a tinge on blood in, like every other time I've been pregnant. Is this implantation or the start of my AF? Is it too early to test again. Not sure on last AF as they're all over the place.

Thanks x

Do you know how many days past ovulation you are? Thats really the best indicator of when to test

i didnt have any blood in my cm the cycle i fell pregnant but i did have ALOT of cm, like a TON and not only that but the consistency was always different whenever i wiped even if it was within the same hour that day. in previous cycles, ive had blood tinged in my cm before and i was not pregnant but every woman is completely different with early symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->