TMI post..

linz85

Reaction score
Sorry this is a tmi post but I need to know if anyone else gets this.

After bd, is normally go to the loo because of his stuff “leaking” out tmi:blush:
But last night after bd.. I had nothing.. now I’m right bang in the middle of my cycle and FF has put this as my fertile window. Has that got something to do with it do you think?

Thanks 🙏🏻

It may be staying up there for a bit because your cervix is open but it should still send some of the fluid out.

Thanks for the reply, I have no idea what’s going on as I’ve got my first +opk tonight two hours after getting a - one so I’m hoping I caught ovulation if I’ve even o’d lol x

Attachments

• C8E6535C-54DD-4A3B-B529-25DFA4EEAFF5.jpg
    C8E6535C-54DD-4A3B-B529-25DFA4EEAFF5.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 11
oooh I dunno as I always feel like I "leak" a lot regardless! :dohh:. But best of luck!

2 nights in a row it’s happened and I do believe I’ve O’d as my opks are less positive today and I’ve had weird cramps that I don’t normally get. Plus some ewcm today hurray! Let’s hope it’s a good month for us all! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 12
I hate that leaky stuff :rofl:

However, I have noticed that around O day I've leaked less. Even to the point where a few cycles ago it felt like nothing at all had come out :shrug:

Presume that as hoping said, when the cervix is open it lets more in.

Well I’m sure I O’d as all
Opks have gone back to being negative and my cm is the nasty white stuff!
Loads of cramping going on.. I hate the 2ww! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->