TMI question about internal examination

wanting2more

Reaction score
So here goes. Yesterday at my check up my Dr/Ob did an internal, he said my cervix was very unfavourable, hard, high and posterior. Anyway its been almost 24hrs and when i went to the toilet about an hour ago my entire liner plus overflow was covered bloody mucus/plug and its still coming away now.
Has anyone else had this?
Ive never had any reaction to a internal or sweep before with my other babies

Did he attempt a sweep at all? Only with my first did I ever loose my plug before active labor, and that's after a sweep.

He said he tried but could only just get a fingertip in so wasnt a full/proper sweep. The only other time i have seen loss like this was in active labour

Could be the start of things!! Fx'do for u!!

Now the loss is only when i wipe and its clear/yellow, still noticeable though. Cramps are much the same. He must have done just enough to irritate to some degree. Oh well i go in tomorrow night for inducement so itll be interesting to see if my cervix is more favourable compared to yesterday.

Thanks for your reply :)

So i went and picked up my DD1 and quickly ducked into the shops and its now back to bloody clumps! Even more TMI i didnt put my face anywhere near it but i could still smell it and it actually smells bloody. Seriously new territory for me. Still no new cramps either

I'd call the hospital and see what they say, they may want to have you in to check everything is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->