~TMI~ question on discharge, advice please...

S

Semanthia

I am 15 weeks pregnant and have noticed a lot of thick, stretchy discharge. I read about Leukorrhea but this doesn't seem to match the description. It is more thick and stretchy than cm during ovulation. I am just wondering if this is normal? I don't want to go to my doctor panicking about it if it is normal. However I don't want to ignore it if it isn't normal.

hi Samantha. Ive had a lot of white thick strtchy dischange for weeks now, and actually have to wear panty liners all the time! I think discharge in pregnancy is normal. Mabe you have just managed to avoid it so far. If you are concerned, ask you mw about it as they may nave otehr experience xxxxx

I did have some but this seems like a lot more. So far I have not read anything in my pregnancy books about this really thick and stretchy discharge. I have an appointment in a little over a week so I think I'll mention it then.

This is my first and with everyone I know in my ear about all the possible problems I get nervous about everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->