• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TMI question.. Pressure..

L

Laura--x

Its happened since i gave birth but i thought it would of stopped by now..

Sometimes, when im walking or doing stuff, usually always happens when ive been walking for a while, i get a bad pressure feeling from the back passage :blush:. Its the same feeling as when your pushing baby out and you have that really heavy pressure feeling iykwim??

Anyone else have/had this?? I dont know whether to get it checked or whether it is normal.

Urgh.

Hi,i had this up until a few days ago,i felt it when i was stood for a while but also while i was on the loo(i mean just while i was goin for a wee lol)

it has gradually been getting better for the past week but the feeling has more or less gone now...

i didnt have any stitches or anything after i had LO...so if you had stitches maybe it would take a while for the feeling to go??

xxx

Hi,i had this up until a few days ago,i felt it when i was stood for a while but also while i was on the loo(i mean just while i was goin for a wee lol)

it has gradually been getting better for the past week but the feeling has more or less gone now...

i didnt have any stitches or anything after i had LO...so if you had stitches maybe it would take a while for the feeling to go??

xxx

Yeah i have it on the loo too.

I didnt have no stitches either, nothing.. thats why i was a bit worried i still have it nearly 4 months later..

xxx

Yeah i have it on the loo too.

I didnt have no stitches either, nothing.. thats why i was a bit worried i still have it nearly 4 months later..

if your worried i would get it checked...maybe ask HV when u get LO weighed? they might be able to offer some adivce. But i definately know how annoying this is xx

ye it is,That was one of the worst feelings when i was giving birth! especially afterwards but it was like it never went away

not painfull but not a pleasant feeling at all xx

yes i had this and sometimes still get the odd twinge, probably just your muscles contracting xx

I get a pressure feeling too, has started to ease off recently. was worst when walking/being up and about, or going to the loo.

I also have a pressure / heavy type feeling down below, made worse when I've been walking / standing slot and also at the end of the day. Pressure subsides when I lay down.

Self diagnosis by google suggests a prolapse, I have an appt with gyne in couple of weeks, which worries me.

Has anyone else had this pressure feeling below and not have it turn out to be a prolapse ?, I'm hoping for some positive stories.

I didn't do any kegel exercises when pregnant and have just started then now, hopefuully they will reduce the pressure / pain

I'm experiancing the same too, but its only been a week since my LO was born, its horrible and some days Im walking like John Wayne and if anyone could see me they would think I'd been at "IT" all night:blush::blush:

I asked my midwife coz I was worried It sometimes feels like im in labour all over again, and she said my uterus has fully contracted and it could just be musles catching up, she mentioned to see the doctor if it hasnt gone in a couple of days.

its not a nice feeling I must say, but the odd thing for me is that it only started a couple of days ago and after the birth I was fine.

i have the same feeling and getting the feeling of having a tampon down there even though i havent. i was worrying a lot about prolapse since i had a 3rd degree tear when had jacob. i went to the docs and doctor said everything was fine and i had a lot of tests done to check there wasnt anything more sinister going on.

i feel bit better now, just keep on with the plvic floor and im sure i feel bit better as i have had the reassurance from the dr.

i am currently awaiting an appointment for a scan down there to make sure i have healed ok from the tear i had.

x

omg iv got this! but it is only 4days postbirth. I was worried i had piles or something.
Last night i coughed and it felt like something moved up and down there =/. im really worried tbh. I had a 2nd degree tear but refused to have it stitiched, wish i had now. I had an episotomy with DD and stitches came undone, so healed naturally. iv teared open in the same place! =[

i have the same feeling and getting the feeling of having a tampon down there even though i havent. i was worrying a lot about prolapse since i had a 3rd degree tear when had jacob. i went to the docs and doctor said everything was fine and i had a lot of tests done to check there wasnt anything more sinister going on.

i feel bit better now, just keep on with the plvic floor and im sure i feel bit better as i have had the reassurance from the dr.

i am currently awaiting an appointment for a scan down there to make sure i have healed ok from the tear i had.

x

was your feeling of heaviness worse after walking / standing and at the end of the day ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"