Tmi question???

Rockell8788

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask if this sounds like a uti or just normal pressure of baby and/or spd. I keep getting the feeling off alot of pressure between my hip bones and the feeling of needles either on my cervix or where you pee from not sure which. It doesn't hurt to pee at all but Urine is dark even though I'm drinking alot. Also when I'm walking or standing I feel alot of pressure just above pubic bone and it is alittle uncomfortable to palpate there as well. TIA

could be a uti, i would get checked just incase

first thing tomo go and see yr doc, if it is spd they will disgnose it as they did me and hopefully refer you for physio:)
The urine thing mine changes in colour etc on a daily basis depending on what I have eaten so long as yr regularly having yr urine tested for sugar and protein everytime you see yr mw you should be ok, but again mention it to yr docs.
My spd was diagnosed by my gp fortunately it comes and goes I have learnt not to over exert myself or exercise like I was previously as the pressure and pain in my groin is unbearable, so the best bet instead of worrying needlessly go and see yr gp as they really do know best xx

Thanks girls. I think I'll give them a call in the morning If I'm still feeling uncomfortable. I have got spd and had a 'bad day' today so perhaps this new pain if because of that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->