TMI sorry but eugh...sicky burps!

MrsVenn

Reaction score
Just a general moan really this one...I just loved every minute of my Burger King that I treated myself to, I was craving beef burgers big time and couldn't resist after popping in to Waitrose on the way home.

The only thing is, and I keep getting it, everytime I eat, I get really burpy (I'm definitely not a burpy person) and it's never a satisfying one, instead it's always 'sicky' yuck!

Any recommendations? I usually eat a lot of fruit during the day as that's my main craving, have soup for lunch and toast for brekkie so diet isn't bad, as I said this was a treat but still, not pleasant.

lol im sorry i dunno what would help that hun but i am burping a lot more than i used to! lol xx

I dont think anything can help. Avoid soda. I burp & fart all the time too:haha:

not that I can help but I can sympathize... the other day my husband was like ummm sweetie...WHAT IS UP WITH YOU

Im getting it all the time too. No cures, other than sucking mints seems to help, mayb it keeps my breath fresher.

I've had this all the way through, and it's gradually got worse haha!!
All I want to do is burp.. but sick comes up instead and then goes back down again! Nicee.
It's not indigestion or anything, I don't know what the technical term is for it.. But I would like to haha!!

I love burgers, lol!!
I could eat a burger right now! xxx

Good good, glad we're all suffering together, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->