tmi sorry. plz respond and help me plz

nilllabean26

Reaction score
I'm on heavy iron tablets Since before I found out i was pregnant. I have anemia and low storage blood. Anywho.... I've been constipated like no other. When it's time though, my abdomen hurts me bad when I push: (. Is this happening to any of u?

Hmmm no... not happening to me. But it's normal to hurt if you are that constipated.

Its normal to be constipated. Dont strain too much though. If needs be go to your doctor and they can give you something to help x

Yes it is happening to me!! I took Fiber gummy chews + glass of water which helped tremendously. However, please call and check with your doctor to make sure it's okay for your particular situation.

They gave me something and it doesn't work: (
Its normal to be constipated. Dont strain too much though. If needs be go to your doctor and they can give you something to help x

Yes it is happening to me!! I took Fiber gummy chews + glass of water which helped tremendously. However, please call and check with your doctor to make sure it's okay for your particular situation.

I'm gonna try this. My hospital is an army training facility and I just don't feel comfortable asking them questions. These are the same people who wouldn't do an ultrasound on me when I went to their er and told them I was in pain.told me I would miscarry and turns out I had cysts. When I told then I had horrible stomachpains, they told me I had a Mallory tear and I had stomach ulcers. I was so u comfortable I didn't even tell then I had lightly bled one day(now I think it was fluid from cysts rupturing ) But still. I can't handle the negative information they give me. It's very depressing. If anything I will bring it up maybe next appt. They Also told me I didn't have tl take my iron pills for a week. After telling then my give doctor had told me to stop all medication completely. No one agrees with anyone.

I am also struggling with constipation - i try to drink lots of fluid and fiber. Try Lentil (any kind - red/yellow) + Spinach, in the form of soup. I have this in dinner. Also as part of breakfast I eat 1-2 Banana or apple - it has truly helped my condition.

https://lbdf.lilypie.com/xodSm8.png

Not sure if its a coincidence or not, but it seems like everytime I eat a pear I need to poop. Now I'm not complaining in the slightest as I get excited for days when I can poop. You could try taking about 400 mg of magnesium every night. It will help you stay "regular". Also, my Dr explained to me that fiber won't usually fix constipation as fiber helps you digest everything. Once you poop, fiber will help, but until that point may be useless.

whenever im constipated for a long time, i eat some vegetables and fruits and within a half hour im going to the restroom. works great for me although im not in pain from the constipation.

Lactulose and PLENTY of water was the only thing that helped me

Ladies. I don't need advice on how to go poo Lol But Thanks. All I was wondering was the pain that day in my abdomen and if anyone else experienced that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->