(TMI) Spotting like period w/ pain

Pandora0814

Mum & Expecting #2
Reaction score
I have read that spotting does happen but i just need reassurance. My doctor is on location at the hospital today and not in the office.

But when i went to bed last night i was fine. I woke up this morning and have to pee really bad like normal. I noticed that my undies had a desent amount of blood on them. But after i i went pee, i didn't have really any discharge except a small mucus (less than the size of a pea).

I figured that i just lost some of my plug BUT i've been at for 2 1/2 hours and now when i stand up and walk, i have extreme pressure as if my period started back up.

Anyone know what this might be and if i should be worried?

1st pregnacy so unsure of everything.

I'd get it checked out Hun. It's probably nothing, but its better to get any type of bleeding checked
Good luck x

I would get checked out too to be safe.

Thanks. I sadly have to wait till later to really do anything due to being at work. My boss is in a conferance so i'm stuck.

With my DD I bled loads during the first and third trimester, I always got it checked out to be on the safe side and to put my mind at ease! It usually turned out fine and the baby was okay! Ring your midwife or call at the hospital for advice, they will probably bring you in for a routine check up and maybe a scan! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->