TMI...Super fertile CM or yeast infection..?

Pne1985

Reaction score
I have some serious EWCM going on down there, I have had it for days now but there is quite a bit of it now. But (TMI) there is globs of white mixed throughout. The white in it isn't sticky, it's more smooth like lotion. I am on cd10, or should be. But I am nervous that it's the start of a yeast infection since I am on my second antibiotic. I have been eating Greek yogurt and taking a probiotic everyday to avoid an infection. Oh, and not really any itching, burning or a smell.
But on my underwear, it is drying real white. That's why I was thinking maybe a yeast infection or just some not my usual CM?

Thanks for the reply. I just can't get over how much I have this cycle and it has been happening since cd6. I feel like I have been pretty dry down there lately and that's why it threw me off! I wasn't sure if you get similar to EWCM while having a yeast infection or if it's just more white and chunky?..

If it was a yeast infection, you'd feel something (burning, swelling, pain). It sounds like this is a very fertile month! I would be very hopeful for this cycle! :flower:

If it was a yeast infection, you'd feel something (burning, swelling, pain). It sounds like this is a very fertile month! I would be very hopeful for this cycle! :flower:

That's what I thought also. I feel like I'm having ovulation cramping so I'm not exactly sure when I will release the egg. So here's to hoping and praying our timing is right!

Thank you! I am trying to be a little more relaxed this cycle and we haven't dtd since Saturday. I'm hoping we didn't miss our opportunity by taking a couple of days off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->