TMI Swelling

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
DH and I were trying to :sex: last night since Charlotte was at my Mom's house, but it was kinda tender so I reached down to see if I could figure out why and I was swollen down in my girl bits...right around the 'baby chute'. :dohh: It's been kinda bruised feeling for a few weeks, but I didn't really think anything of it...but it's still swollen feeling. Anyone else get this cause I sure didn't when I was pregnant with DD...:blush:

Yer sort off. Not so much swollen but it is painful when we do it! -lol- this is to the point whre I have to tell him to stop because its sore. I think it may be due to being quite dry due to hormones?? I dont know! lol x

Funny I should stumble on this thread as i noticed this morning how swollen my lady bits are, they are kinda puffy? I thought it maybe because of all the pressure from the baby but i dont know for sure xxx

I don't have the dryness issue...quite the opposite actually. It is definietly puffy...kinda annoying now that I've noticed it. Guess I'll have to ask the MW on Tuesday.

I'm a little puffy too. Defo. not dry. I am tender though. We don't have sex often anyway. I'm generally not into at the moment.

It's all the extra blood youve got going on in your body and will go down once baby is born.

It's all the extra blood youve got going on in your body and will go down once baby is born.

Hmm..well, that makes sense! Wonder why I didn't get it with the first....luck on that one I guess! Kinda sucks though cause I want to :sex: all the time still :dohh:

Mine are puffy too, and it's sore when we try to do it, don't have a problem with dryness, but it's feels very sore on the inside.

Funny you say that, because I attempted to shave the other night and when I was feeling around to shave the area, it seemed really swollen too. It must be part and parcel of pregnancy.

yep my girly bits are swollen too but it is normal although annoying.

I don't have any advise on that, but I'm sure gonna use the term 'baby chute' for now on!!! :rofl:

you know what... now that someone has mentioned it... i definately am swollen too... im not really that sore though... and i definately dont have to worry about the dryness... but i think that it is just all the extra blood flow and such... atleast thats what all the books and such say...

My lady bits are swollen too, and have been since around 12 weeks! Not dry, just swollen and like you described, feeling a bit bruised!

My bits are also swollen/puffy, I thought it was cos I've had thrush for a while, but it seems it's not, it's all part of pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->