TMI Swelling

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by PitBullMommy, Apr 5, 2009.

1. PitBullMommy

PitBullMommy Princess, FF & Angel Mom

DH and I were trying to :sex: last night since Charlotte was at my Mom's house, but it was kinda tender so I reached down to see if I could figure out why and I was swollen down in my girl bits...right around the 'baby chute'. :dohh: It's been kinda bruised feeling for a few weeks, but I didn't really think anything of it...but it's still swollen feeling. Anyone else get this cause I sure didn't when I was pregnant with DD...:blush:

2. kaykay

kaykay Well-Known Member

Yer sort off. Not so much swollen but it is painful when we do it! -lol- this is to the point whre I have to tell him to stop because its sore. I think it may be due to being quite dry due to hormones?? I dont know! lol x

3. sarah_george

sarah_george ♥Proud Mummy!♥

Funny I should stumble on this thread as i noticed this morning how swollen my lady bits are, they are kinda puffy? I thought it maybe because of all the pressure from the baby but i dont know for sure xxx

4. PitBullMommy

I don't have the dryness issue...quite the opposite actually. It is definietly puffy...kinda annoying now that I've noticed it. Guess I'll have to ask the MW on Tuesday.

5. Dani33

Dani33 Well-Known Member

I'm a little puffy too. Defo. not dry. I am tender though. We don't have sex often anyway. I'm generally not into at the moment.

6. NoSpringChick

NoSpringChick Well-Known Member

It's all the extra blood youve got going on in your body and will go down once baby is born.

7. PitBullMommy

Hmm..well, that makes sense! Wonder why I didn't get it with the first....luck on that one I guess! Kinda sucks though cause I want to :sex: all the time still :dohh:

8. diva4180

diva4180 Well-Known Member

Mine are puffy too, and it's sore when we try to do it, don't have a problem with dryness, but it's feels very sore on the inside.

9. esther

esther Mum to Layla born June 09

Funny you say that, because I attempted to shave the other night and when I was feeling around to shave the area, it seemed really swollen too. It must be part and parcel of pregnancy.

10. kookie

kookie pregnant with no 4

yep my girly bits are swollen too but it is normal although annoying.

11. Dukechick

Dukechick Wife & proud Mom of 2

I don't have any advise on that, but I'm sure gonna use the term 'baby chute' for now on!!! :rofl:

12. Cvining

Cvining Well-Known Member

you know what... now that someone has mentioned it... i definately am swollen too... im not really that sore though... and i definately dont have to worry about the dryness... but i think that it is just all the extra blood flow and such... atleast thats what all the books and such say...

13. danapeter36

danapeter36 Well-Known Member

My lady bits are swollen too, and have been since around 12 weeks! Not dry, just swollen and like you described, feeling a bit bruised!

14. Emsy26

Emsy26 Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx

My bits are also swollen/puffy, I thought it was cos I've had thrush for a while, but it seems it's not, it's all part of pregnancy xx