*TMI* swollen vagina

espia

Reaction score
so i'm 4 dpo and while checking my CP last night it i was really caught off guard. the walls of my vagina were very swollen compared to the rest of my cycle, even right at the vaginal entrance.

i did a google search and i've seen a few sites saying it could be a very early pregnancy symptom (from other users) but i've never heard of it.

what do you girls think? symptom of pregnancy or a yeast infection or something? (i have creamy CM but nothing out of the norm)

:wacko:

hmm i had this when i had a yeast infection.. but only u will know how your body works x

I have had this the past few days or so (must be about 10 DPO now I think). I haven't googled but don't see or suspect any signs of infection.

I am doing my best not to symptom-spot but something is definitely going on here!!!

like i said, caught me totally off guard. i am familiar with how it feels down there and this is out of the norm! i really don't think i have an infection...

we will see, i suppose! thanks for the replies.

anyone else???

I had the crazy thought that mine felt swollen yesterday, too.
Not a TON, but feels more swollen than before. I thought maybe I was just crazy.
I don't have any signs of an infection..

how many dpo are you his_belle??

Ok. So I just checked my cervix again..
It's high- I could barely feel it, and my v. definitely feels more swollen than the past few days.

Maybe I o'd late and I'm not as many dpo as I think I am....

my cervix is high too. i could barely reach it. it feels more soft, i think. i'm having creamy cm but not very much today, only when i check cp.

when are you testing?

I still have quite a bit of CM and it's creamy, too.

I am waiting til Saturday. I can't bear to look at another :bfn: so soon!

ohhh fingers crossed for BFPs! i am going to test at 9dpo (nov 16th) and then at 14dpo (nov 21st). i had a chemical this summer and i'm a little hesitant but super excited!

yay, for canadians! i'm from newfoundland.

good luck ladies!

when is your AF due?
I got so excited when it didn't arrive Monday and yesterday and again this morning, but after all :bfn: so far, I am just feeling down.

I am excited for you! Fingers crossed!

i've always been a 30 day cycle, but in august i had a chemical and spotting for 7 weeks after. my first cycle after the spotting was 36 days. this is the second cycle... so i have no idea how long it will be or when i'm due! i ovulated day 19 and now i'm 4dpo.

don't get your hopes down! some people take a lot longer to get their hcg levels up, that's why there's a huge range as to what's considered normal. i reeeeeally hope you get a bfp!

goodness, that's quite the journey you have been on! :hugs:

I am trying as best I can to stay positive! My tummy is feeling a little crampy to the right...hope its not AF. I scooted to the bathroom as quick as I could, and no sign of her yet......

So you're testing in 5 days then?

yeah, i'll try the first test in 5 days. i'm addicted, haha.

ohhh, i hate spotting that first bit of red. so depressing :(

fingers crossed for you! and i'll keep you posted!

hahha I am a poas-addict!
so far no spotting or anything, so I am remaining hopeful!

try hold off on testing as long as you can... said the kettle to the pot!:rofl:

i know! i would recommend to anyone to at least wait until 14dpo! buttttt, i don't think i can do it myself. terrible! ;)

so i'm 4 dpo and while checking my CP last night it i was really caught off guard. the walls of my vagina were very swollen compared to the rest of my cycle, even right at the vaginal entrance.

i did a google search and i've seen a few sites saying it could be a very early pregnancy symptom (from other users) but i've never heard of it.

what do you girls think? symptom of pregnancy or a yeast infection or something? (i have creamy CM but nothing out of the norm)

:wacko:

hey I've heard this is a sympton as its a sign of your cervix changing position, or at least I think so :)

xxxxx :hug:

good to hear! i will keep my fingers crossed. eeeek!!!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->