*TMI* swollen vagina

vaniilla, are you testing in 10 days too?

Oh Vaniilla, I hope you are right!

I don't have any HPTs so I am going to have to hold off testing - ordered some internet cheapies but they probably won't arrive for at least a week. If I get desperate I'll go to the shop but it's so much easier to resist temptation if you don't have them in the house!

vaniilla, are you testing in 10 days too?

yeaaa :) thats if AF doesn't come before then!!! typical that I had a normal cycle before ttc!!! good luck to both of us to keep :witch: away!!!! have you already bought tests?

hey adela quested best of luck!!!! where online can you buy HPT's? I'm a bit wary of online shopping so I'm not sure where to get them :/

btw ladies you're most fertile in the morning so test first thing when you wake up (if you didn't already know that) I read it in a pregnancy book I bought :)

best of luck to all :D

:dust:

xxxxxxx

yes i have 2 here and i'm SO tempted. saturday nov 21st. can't wait!

stay away af!!!

I really hope that it is a sign ladies!
I keep getting excited because AF is late, and then a bfn knocks me down!
:nope:

I am going to hold off on testing again until AF is about a week late

I really hope that it is a sign ladies!
I keep getting excited because AF is late, and then a bfn knocks me down!
:nope:

I am going to hold off on testing again until AF is about a week late

awwww I know what you mean, I'm doing the same thing. good luck :) this month will be the month!!!! xxxx

I bought my first batch (OPKs + HPTs) through a Dutch site, but have just ordered some more from eBay from a UK seller. Before my first purchase I was a bit unsure of what the quality would be, but after doing research I found out that many of the internet cheapies are just as good quality as the test you'd take at the doctor. Plus there is far less packaging (just a sachet with a no-frills strip) which I like, such a waste of heaps of plastic for something you'll chuck in the bin within 30 mins! (Or not, from what I read on here from women who have used strips lying around all over the place :haha:)

I buy heaps of stuff online; the weakest link in the chain is usually the postal system, most online sellers are 100% reliable. You just have to be careful when buying appliances etc, to buy from a reputable, secure site, use a credit card if poss (gives you better cover) and have proper postal insurance. I've even bought a juicer from the UK and a SAD lamp from Germany and had brilliant experiences with both.

If buying from eBay, check out the seller's feedback, are they padding their postal costs, and so on; but when spending small amounts like for HPTs, you can't go TOO far wrong ... worst case you've lost five quid.

I CANNOT WAIT TO :test: aaargh! I keep going from thinking, you know what, I really think I am pg, to "No, there's no way", and now I just don't know what to think! :wacko: lol.

I bought my first batch (OPKs + HPTs) through a Dutch site, but have just ordered some more from eBay from a UK seller. Before my first purchase I was a bit unsure of what the quality would be, but after doing research I found out that many of the internet cheapies are just as good quality as the test you'd take at the doctor. Plus there is far less packaging (just a sachet with a no-frills strip) which I like, such a waste of heaps of plastic for something you'll chuck in the bin within 30 mins! (Or not, from what I read on here from women who have used strips lying around all over the place :haha:)

I buy heaps of stuff online; the weakest link in the chain is usually the postal system, most online sellers are 100% reliable. You just have to be careful when buying appliances etc, to buy from a reputable, secure site, use a credit card if poss (gives you better cover) and have proper postal insurance. I've even bought a juicer from the UK and a SAD lamp from Germany and had brilliant experiences with both.

If buying from eBay, check out the seller's feedback, are they padding their postal costs, and so on; but when spending small amounts like for HPTs, you can't go TOO far wrong ... worst case you've lost five quid.

I CANNOT WAIT TO :test: aaargh! I keep going from thinking, you know what, I really think I am pg, to "No, there's no way", and now I just don't know what to think! :wacko: lol.

thanks thats a pretty good idea I will definetly check out getting them online tonight and try and persuade my oh to get them for me :p I cant wait to test either!!! It feels like a lifetime between cycles. *sigh* I have been so hyper all down but I'm finally on a downer again!!!! I dont know what to think either! its like people say contradicting things for example, if you have a gut feeling that you could be pregnant then you are, then some say that its when you least think it that you are!!! AHHHFOKPFGOKFG lol I'm driving my oh mad, I keep having mood swings :( all this mood shifting is so irratable.

I remember I used to leave tests lying around everywhere including at my oh's house before we moved out lol luckily I would find them soon or his mum would have been in for a big shock :p:muaha: :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->