***TMI*** toilet question!

schnoodle

Reaction score
sorry girls but i dont know who else to ask.

i have been taking pregnacare conception for 2 days now and yeaterday when i went to the loo, i noticed my pee was luminous green! literally! i was loke, OMG wtf???!!! Oh and i have also noticed my erm... bowel movements have been black??

has anyone experincedthis? do you think it may be cos of the pregnacare??

help ladies!!!!!???

lol bvless ya can't say cause i have never had it but this made me giggle !!!! hope it turns back to the right colour :)

I have been taking them for about a week and havent noticed anything yet. Have you googled it?

Looks like others have had it too:

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a2415125/taking_pregnacare_now_got_bright_green_pee

its so strange?? it does say on the pregnacare site that it is normal. maybe it will go after a few days x

I've been taking Pregnacare + Omega3 for few months now, it does turn it bark yellow sometimes, but green?:wacko:
My bowel movements are fine too.

Lol! Didn't have the green pee, but my solids were black for a few days when I first started:blush:. All back to normal now though:flower:. Think it's pretty normal hun!

i suppose it could be classed as yellow. i was v v drunk last night too when i first noticed it! had a rite shock!!!

I had fluorescent yellow pee when i started taking them

I'm on pregnacare conception, too. So far so good. Also asked the doc, said they're fine. Maybe ask your doc, though?

mines bright yellow cause of the wellwomans stuff!!! and my poo had been darker.x

Not sure about the green pee, but the black poo will be down to the iron in the supps.

I've been badly anemic with my other pregs so I have had to be on a hefty dose of iron right through, I remember having very dark or black poo.

Nothing to worry about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"