TMI! Trapped wind and dodgy belly??

MissR

R+R+J+Dot
Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering if any of you ladies have been suffering from the same?

Past few days I seem to have excessive wind, or have trapped wind that gives me terrible cramps. And I seem to have what id call a 'dodgy' belly. I have had looser movements the last few days,not to the point of diarrhoea, but certainly not normal. I have been having a bowel movement 3/4 times a day which is unusual for me.

Is this a normal pregnancy thing or have I maybe picked up a little bug?? I feel normal apart from this! I'm nearly 14 weeks btw x

Id say this is normal, i have tummy ache and wind/bloating quite frequently and ive been going for a no.2 more often..sometimes 3-4 times a day!

I get really bad trapped wind sometimes which results in a really horrible pain, I wasn't expecting this at all so the first few times it happened I really worried!

I wouldn't say it's not normal but it is possible you could have picked something up too...I've had more loose bowel movements this pregnancies than constipation but yesterday I really had some bad gas and had to get up in the middle of the night for a bm, which never happens to me so I think I probably picked something up. Feel better!

I only know the pain is trapped wind as I've had it before but it is so painful. It woke me up the other night and I was up for an hour trying to get past it! Glad you ladies think it's normal. Never had this with my first so unsure how to take most of these symptoms I'm getting! Xx

I get it almost every night atm its well embarrassing and painful feels like a strong period pain xx

Yes that's it! Horrible isn't it. Hopefully it passes soon! Xx

I get this too! I never had a dodgy stomach before, but I do now. Wind and loose bowels too, on occasion.

I did get very sick with stomach flu when I was 4 wks pregnant- lots of very loose bowels, fever, chills etc. if you're having other more sick symptoms like that, I'd check with your doctor. Otherwise, I'd bet you're fine :)

I was up til 3 this morning because of pain from trapped air. And almost every evening my stomach swells to a 5-6 months pregnant size just full of air. It's terrible.

Yup I've had this with both pregnancies. Not the nicest of pregnancy symptoms! And my husband keeps making a big joke of how badly the bathroom smells after I've been.��

Yup I've had this with both pregnancies. Not the nicest of pregnancy symptoms! And my husband keeps making a big joke of how badly the bathroom smells after I've been.��

Hahaha this cracked me up! :haha:
Not the nicest of symptoms no! Just hoping it will pass soon once I'm out of the first tri xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->