TMI - Trying to understand CM

flamingpanda

Reaction score
Sorry if this is icky but I'm really trying to take on board the tips I'm reading on here. So before my bath tonight I thought I'd have a look. Today I didn't feel the wetness I've had on previous days. So I did what the advice said which was put fingers inside ... dig around (so glad I have you guys to talk too, I'd never be able to say this outloud) ... and whilst mostly clear there was a little really thick, almost clumpy white mucus. Is this typical post-ovulation?

It's my first month really taking notice of my body, and us ttc. I didn't do any ov tests this month but I think it has happened. Just wondering if this was normal?

Ovulation discharge tends to be clear and thick, a little bit like clear jelly. I have been getting this since I stopped my pill and didn't know what it was at first. I get this naturally released though.

It's all about just finding the changes naturally in your body, keep a mental note of anything that is changing or new so that you can monitor any changes and what they mean. But the mucus you're describing sounds normal! Only be worried if it smells, is itchy or a funny colour

Thanks for the reply. I'd had plenty of the clear stuff a few days prior, I was quite shocked by the consistency of the white cm and wondered if it had any meaning. I've noted it on my calendar and will be interested to see if I get the same next cycle. :)

Yes, I too get the lovely white/ watery to tacky CM after OV .... Lovely isnt it!? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->