*TMI!* TTC for almost a year, late AF, HUGE CLOT is this normal?!?

RedDirtMama

Mama of 3 boys!
Reaction score
I'm super regular, 29 day cycles. On the dot.

I hit cycle day 35, and then AF shows. TTC since August 2015. Took a test before and after AF was due, both negative.

HUGE, I'm talking the size of my palm, clot was passed. I could feel it come out and totally freaked and freaked even more with how big it was. This was about 8am. I've since soaked two super tampons in two hours. This is totally abnormal for me.

Anyone else deal with anything like this? Is it normal because I was late? I've been googling and that's not helping.

If you're soaking through that quickly I'd honestly go to the er. I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear and I hope it's nothing but it's better to be safe than sorry. When I was having my miscarriage I was bleeding at about that rate and they almost had to step in because my levels (don't remember which ones) were bordering too low.

Please go to hospital sweetheart. Two huge clots and that amount of bleeding isn't good at all. Hoping everything is ok :hugs:

I was meant to have my period on my wedding day (7 years ago) and my doctor gave me pills to postpone my AF. I remember when it came back I had 2 huge whitish cloths and was changing my tampons very very frequently. I think it is because AF came late. I never had problems since then. However, if I were you i'd wait a day and if the bleeding is still so heavy, go to the ER.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->