*tmi warning* 10dpo please help

Court28

Reaction score
Hi, so I am 10dpo and having heaps of good symptoms, heaps of cramping in last few days, heavy feeling down there and light spotting, bloating, exteme fatigue etc but just now I went to the loo and a big blob of brown mucusy blood came out onto toilet tissue.
Does this mean im out this month? Is it possible its just mucusy blood from implantation?
Help! Im freaking out

How many dpo do you usually get your period? You're not out until you have the watery blood flow. good luck x

try and keep your hopes up. You're not out until AF shows her ugly face. But do you usually spot around AF? If this is unusual for you, then I would test in a couple of days and you may see a +.

Im still 4/5 days out from when id normally expect Af. I've been spotting all week, which isnt normal for me, although last night's blob was def a lot more than just "spotting". I feel super sad now!

Af arrived in full force yesterday three days early :( Last week I would have sworn on my life I was pregnant. This was my shortest cycle ive ever had. Very weird.

Af arrived in full force yesterday three days early :( Last week I would have sworn on my life I was pregnant. This was my shortest cycle ive ever had. Very weird.

similar happen to me this cycle. AF came 5 days earlier. The 1st day was questionable, day 2 and today day 3, she is here in full force. I had no PMS symptoms which I have every cycle. I had cramps day 2, and clots all 3 days. I never ever have either. This cycle has been extremely weird and honestly I'm hoping I test next week and there's a BFP. Hoping it implantation bleeding. The abnormality just hasn't allowed me to completely accept, so seeing BFN will help.

I hope things work out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->