(TMI warning) 2nd cycle post MC and VERY STRANGE AF? HELP!

hope2bmother

Reaction score
I am on my second AF post-MC. I miscarried at 9w2d on 12/13/14 and my cycle immediately went back to normal (29-33 days in length, with 6-8 days of AF). My last AF was on 1/11/15. I have been temping and using OPKs to see when ovulation occurs and everything seems to be back to baseline… Or at least it did till AF this time around! My period on 1/11/15 was extra heavy, but that was the only difference from pre-MC. HOWEVER, this second AF is VERY bizarre and it's driving me nuts! I've had all the usual symptoms, but it appears to be no more than CM with varying shades of red (from rust brown to pink to bright red). It is only enough for MAYBE one pad a day, but barely. It is not drippy, but again, more like sticky CM. And when I use the toilet, instead of the water/pee being red in color (like usual with AF), I only see MAYBE a drop or two of blood, but mostly I see little red chunks and tissue-y appearing bits… It's creepy, if you ask me. I had a post-MC ultrasound which showed no retained product and follow-up hCG quants which confirmed a complete natural MC. I am NOT pregnant as I have taking probably close to a dozen HPTs and am currently on 15 dpo with a BFN. The spotting started on Saturday (or maybe Friday night?) and while spotting 1-2 days before my period has been the norm (even with the first cycle post-MC), this is NOT the norm AT ALL for me. I have also never had any issues with my cycle in the past… So, just wondering if any of you have had a similar experience post-MC? For some reason this is making me truly anxious! Sorry for the novel!

When AF finally decided to show again for me after my D&C, it was super-light. The second cycle wasn't much heavier.

That said, I wonder if your US didn't miss something? It does sound like retained product, to me, and I've heard of smaller quantities of product being missed by US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->