(TMI WARNING) After Spotting Keeping my fingers crossed for Friday!!

WILSMUM

Mum of 2
Reaction score
I had a bit of brown discharge/spotting Wed, Thur and Fri last week - not much just mainly when I wiped and then on either Fri or Sat (can't remember which day my memory is rubbish!) I had some very pink bleeding after BDing but since then have had absolutely nothing!
Now I was concerned last Wed that it was the :witch: rearing her ugly head very early (was on day 19 when I regularly have between 27-29 day cycles) but as of yet no sign - am expecting her to arrive Fri-Sun this week.
Am hoping that the spotting last week is a good sign and was implantation bleeding but I don't know exactly when I ovulated but is usually between day 11-15 so from what I've read and researched for the spotting last week to be implantation bleeding then I would have ovulated day 11 or 12 but I know that we didn't really BD around that time!!
I keep getting my hopes up and thinking that this is it only then to give myself and reality check and tell myself not to get my hopes and and not to be stupid! We've currently been TTC for a year now and I've never experienced bleeding/spotting like this before - I really hate all this not knowing! All I can say is roll on Friday morning when I'm planning on doing a test and fingers crossed for a BFP - this past year has been one hell of a rollercoaster and it would be great to start 2009 with something positive to look forward to!

AWE hun i really hope you get a BFP ...

LOADS of BABY DUST

and keep us posted

Thank you will let you all know what Friday brings!

It is sounding very good! Good luck on Friday! This year has also been such a rollercoster for me too...

I keep remembering how excited we were when we first started trying and how we were Ooooing and Aaaaaing over baby clothes, thinking up baby names and even bought a steriliser and bottles cause they were on offer in Tesco and yet here we are a year later still trying and its become almost a chore and is causes stress between us esp with Christmas just around the corner as neither of us our drinking at the moment and I'm avoiding all sorts of other things after ovulation just in case! I've had colds, sinus pain, bad back and good knows what else that I've not taken strong pain killers for just in case only for the witch to show up days later!!
I so want it to be our month so we can relax and enjoy christmas and ourselves without all this stress and worry!!
Sorry ranting on now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->