TMI warning, burning before ovulation?

Jsjskanamks

Reaction score
Does anyone experience burning through out their cycle? I've noticed I get it really bad before ovulation which sucks when ttc. I get burning down there that feels just like a uti, the pain is horrible. It seems to last a few hours. I got it last night and took a bath just for comfort, took some benadryl to knock me out so I could get some sleep and thats the only way to get rid of the pain. This happens every month for 3 months I went to the dr thinking its a uti and he prescribed me meds then later looked back at the cultures and said they were negative so I dont go to the dr for it anymore, just deal with the pain since it goes away. This morning feels much better, still a little painful to pee and just feels sore. Just curious if anyone gets anything similar!

I've never gotten a burning feeling but I often get ovulation pains around the time I ovulate. It doesn't necessarily hurt but it's more of an annoying ache that won't go away.

From what you say I can see why you would think its an UTI...hmm that's really strange. Maybe it's just something you get when you ovulate I suppose. Guess like some have bleeding :shrug:

Have you asked your obgyn or just your primary care dr? I have never heard of that, I usually get a sharp pain during ovulation, that lasts a few minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->