**TMI warning** Did my waters just break during intercourse???

glitterfly

Reaction score
Hi girls,

So apologies in advance. My partner and I just did intercourse and started with missionary, it didn't feel great so went to doggy. He orgasmed and we stopped and he urn Yano fell out (tmi I'm so so sorry). Anyway we decided to carry on but this time in missionary. I got fed up as it just wasn't feeling great so told OH to stop. As he came out I felt a huge gush that has soaked my bed and OH. He shot back and went OMG what was that?!

I've since popped a pad on and I'm lying down. I've not got contractions just braxton hicks and light period cramps.

Do you think it could be or just erm normal fluids that occur??

The fluid seemed far too watery to be semen and most of that fell out after the first time. it certainly wasn't wee wee. He said it was a clear with a milky tint to it and it flew out.

So so sorry for the embarrassing TMI post.

Gosh I really am sorry for the TMIness.

Xx

Could very well be! I'm guessing "clear with milky tint" could be a combination of your waters and his semen? I would phone up maternity and see what they say!

When my waters broke the first time I had period type pain which turned to contractions! Good luck hun!x

Yep I think it could be, like p&p said it could be your waters mixed with semen. With ds my labour started with my waters popping (looked like fanta lemon) and then within an hour I started with light period pain that slowly turned into contractions and he was born in the early hours of the next morning. Good luck xxx

Awh thank you girls. That's exactly what my pad looks like. Fanta lemon. Just out of interest how much water did you loose?

I'll give L&D a call.

Thank you again

Xx

Sorry to be dumb, but I have no idea what this means? "and he urn Yano fell out"

Awh thank you girls. That's exactly what my pad looks like. Fanta lemon. Just out of interest how much water did you loose?

I'll give L&D a call.

Thank you again

Xx

I was lay down in bed when mine popped so I had quite a big gush which soaked me and the bed, once I stood up it stopped and started all day coz babies head must have plugged it, then moved letting some more out, they popped at 6am and I was still leaking/gushing at 3pm ish xxx

Hi girls, just got back from L&D and it wasn't my waters! Feel so embarrassed about going up there now but at least I know now.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me, I really appreciate it.

Xxx

This happened to me. I bet it's your waters xx

Thanks for clarifying. :)

Glad you went to get checked out. :)

Sorry if this is a bit rude but maybe you squirted? Sometimes that can be a bit milky. Surely if it was just semen it wouldn't be a gush!

Sorry if this is a bit rude but maybe you squirted? Sometimes that can be a bit milky. Surely if it was just semen it wouldn't be a gush!

Haha that's not rude at all! It could be a valid reason especially as they said it wasn't my waters. I didn't climax though and I've never before... Is it something that can happen in pregnancy? Think I may have to give up sex if so never want to experience that again. :blush:

Xxx

Glad you went to get checked out... better safe than sorry and nothing to be embarrassed about... (hugs)!!

Haha that's not rude at all! It could be a valid reason especially as they said it wasn't my waters. I didn't climax though and I've never before... Is it something that can happen in pregnancy? Think I may have to give up sex if so never want to experience that again. :blush:

Xxx

I personally don't think it feels at all like climaxing. It can happen anytime and all women can do it. I was a bit embarrassed when it happened to me first time and I would say its happened more during my pregnancy. Maybe something to do with everything being swollen down there. Don't be embarrassed though... perfectly natural!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->