tmi watery stools all night! advice

charmed

mummy to 1, ttc no.2
Reaction score
Hiya ladies, some of u may known yesterday I got quiet upset from some family issues and during the night at 3am I woke up with horrible deep cramps and waves of pain, ran loo and had horrible loose tummy, all night until 8ish had waves and watery stools and feel tad icky too but maybe as not eaten anything.

Yesterday I did have bit of thigh pain - poss from walkin bout - and did feel bit like pmt stressy snappy moody and crying a lot! Also all evening felt very cold.
This could be related to the upset I'd been throu and I do get ibs so that could explain the bowel movements too,
But I've read it can be a sign labour is about to start soon, if have loose bowels?? Has anyone had this and gone into labour or do u think just from stress and bit of a tummy bug? Dunno!

Now gonna try eat as mum said better to eat and pass it than strave as baby get hungry and if did be labour need try hav some strength. Not got anything really need do today so gonna lay sofa try and rest as much can x

Aw poor you.

Watery loose stools are an excellent sign of labour Hun. Cleaning out your bowel ready for it. Also a lot of the hormones you are secreting cause you to go from constipated to diarrhoea.
Try and relax and sleep and not worry too much x

aww hun, if you are not due yet, i hope your LO stays in until due date and you try to rest as much as you can! X

I had my "clean out" while in labor :dohh: the whole first hour of contractions I was sitting on the toilet. So in my experience yes it can possibly be a sign of impending labor :)

Try to relax and hopefully your LO will appear soon for you. It's def not good for you to be so stressed though :hugs:

Stay nice and relaxed huni, could b a bug could b early labour ...i also have been nauseous and crampy today...fingers crossed it goes somewhere!! Love nd hugs huni xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->