**TMI** Weird AF

Mrs R

Reaction score
OK girls, sorry in advance if u are eating! :dohh:

AF arrived yesterday after my first round of clomid, and I was told it didn't work and I wouldn't ovulate (now Im not so sure as my cycles are never this short)

Anyway, my AF is very strange. Rather than being red which I am used to, it is so dark it is almost black and also has a lot of clots (sorry, I hate even describing it!)

I know brown means old blood, but why the heck is there so much of it now? Anybody experienced this with clomid? I'm hoping my bits and bobs are just having a good old clearout - what do u think? :blush:

Firstly, great news that you didn't need Provera to kick start your AF... that must be a bit of a relief for you...

I don't know why your AF is so heavy - mine has been like that since my first cycle of IVF, and I'm not sure if it's the drugs or the MC that has screwed me up. On a plus side though, if it's clotty then you are maybe just having a good old clear out - and also, if you've got plenty of clots then that shows that your lining was good and thick too...

When do you start your next round of clomid?

On a plus side though, if it's clotty then you are maybe just having a good old clear out - and also, if you've got plenty of clots then that shows that your lining was good and thick too...

I'm on CD2 today too! I often get large clots - I was interested to read the above Maz - I was wondering if there was something wrong with my lining but this as put my mind at rest - thanks.

Mrs R - I hope AF gets better for you :hugs:

Ordered my Provera, never opened the box and AF started the next day lol. All I had to do was pick it up and AF appeared, thats what I call fast working.

Have already started round 2 of clomid, fingers crossed this time.

I like ur thinking on the womb lining Maz, never thought bout it like that.

Ooooh - based on your thinking Mrs R - do you think if I go and buy some baby clothes that I'll get my :bfp: - if only it were that simple - this part of the forum wouldn't exsist ...

Glad you didn't need to take your meds to kick start AF.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"