(TMI)...Yeast infection..Sorry

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
So i started to notice alttle bit of discharge more on the outside of the v, and alot of itiching...im thinking maybe a yeast infection...

Do many women get them as a early early pregnancy sign.

Im just wondering why i have it. Maybe cause we started ttc, or me checking my cp too much? idk

Does a red, and itchy v sound like a yeast infection? If so can i go and just get the ointment for it?

Or these symp of any other infection....

Sorry if tmi just wanted to find out from you girls. Thanks everyone?!

I've had yeast infections and they are not fun - I'm sorry you're uncomfortable. If it is a yeast infection, (it sounds as though you may have one, whenever I had them, it was red very itchy and it burned and had discharge on the outside) you can treat it with over the counter creams, Monistat puts out a good one and it's available in a 7 day or 1 day cream. Also, I believe Monistat puts out a test strip now so you can actually test to see if you have a yeast infection. I'd actually recommend doing this first before trying a cream. Also, if it's positive, you can ask your gyno for Diflucan - an oral medication and MUCH easier than those messy creams. Both seem to be about equally effective.

When I used to get them alot I used to take Acidophilous (sp) and eating alot of yogurt helps as well.

Sometimes, too much sex can give you a yeast infection (at least in my experience) because it can unbalance your vagina's flora and fauna, ifykwim.

Good luck

I've had yeast infections and they are not fun - I'm sorry you're uncomfortable. If it is a yeast infection, (it sounds as though you may have one, whenever I had them, it was red very itchy and it burned and had discharge on the outside) you can treat it with over the counter creams, Monistat puts out a good one and it's available in a 7 day or 1 day cream. Also, I believe Monistat puts out a test strip now so you can actually test to see if you have a yeast infection. I'd actually recommend doing this first before trying a cream. Also, if it's positive, you can ask your gyno for Diflucan - an oral medication and MUCH easier than those messy creams. Both seem to be about equally effective.

When I used to get them alot I used to take Acidophilous (sp) and eating alot of yogurt helps as well.

Sometimes, too much sex can give you a yeast infection (at least in my experience) because it can unbalance your vagina's flora and fauna, ifykwim.

Good luck

too much sex??? Okay that has got to be why. LOL (sorry tmi.) been dealin with it too.
I was supposed to be on diflucan but it's 45$, so nada for me. I got canesten and it works <3

i wouldnt take the pill one if theres a chance of pregnancy though....if you could be pg then stick to the creams.

Yup I agree re too much sex. All that semen alters the pH of the vagina and allows the thrush bugs to grow and kills off the 'good bacteria'.

When I had a yeast infection from too much clorine in my local swimming pool, my pharmacist suggested a tampon dipped in natural yoghurt and it worked for me, although I don't have tampons, I have a mooncup, so I put a spoon of yog in my mooncup and after about 2 days-ish it went away and it was very nice and cooling as well as clearing up the infection

I had a yeast infection with my eldest and youngest son not the best of things to have :hugs:

sounds alot like thrush.. cream will cure that for you.. if ur itchy inside the you should go to your dr he can get u sum tablets for it if u think ur pregnant.

Thanks ladies...yeah im pretty sure its a yi...it only really bothers me at night? werid i know.

Im going to get cream today when im done with work!

Thanks you all for your responseS!

I got a yeast infection very early on when pregnant, It could be a sign. Use a standard cream like canestan not the pill

Yip had it before with too much sex - and i think my oh got it as well :rofl:

Thanks ladies...yeah im pretty sure its a yi...it only really bothers me at night? werid i know.

Im going to get cream today when im done with work!

Thanks you all for your responseS!

Cream works, I didn't know I had a chance of being pregnant, I bought canesten cream + pills, used one of the pills, and it caused extreme uterine cramping. So Thats another reason I think I'm pregnant, but if you think you're pregnant might wanna stay away from the pills... creams = ok.

I got a yeast infection very early on when pregnant, It could be a sign. Use a standard cream like canestan not the pill

i used the pill and got severe cramping that woke me up at 3am, and caused alot of nausea and stomach problems. Usually I am okay with canesten or Monistat vaginal pills.

Do you think this is why they tell you to not use them while pregnant?? Would this be an indicator of pregnancy?

So i started to notice alttle bit of discharge more on the outside of the v, and alot of itiching...im thinking maybe a yeast infection...

Im just wondering why i have it. Maybe cause we started ttc, or me checking my cp too much? idk

Does a red, and itchy v sound like a yeast infection? If so can i go and just get the ointment for it?

YES! I got that, my mum did and so did OH's mum in early pregnancy hun!
I would ask the phamasist for an ointment and tablet that is safe to use when pregnant. I used the duo one, which isn't safe, but had no idea at the time.
I also heard natural yoghat is very good. And also safe to use during pregnancy.
xxx

YES! I got that, my mum did and so did OH's mum in early pregnancy hun!
I would ask the phamasist for an ointment and tablet that is safe to use when pregnant. I used the duo one, which isn't safe, but had no idea at the time.
I also heard natural yoghat is very good. And also safe to use during pregnancy.
xxx

you used that? Oh did you get severe cramping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->