To all new mommies

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
and daddies too!

Ok, so having a baby is new to many and is a learning curve. Tbh, even after having two, three or more, one tends to forget how to do things, etc.

So what is the funniest thing that has happened with you or daddy and baby so far in your learning curve of how to tend to your new baby?

Great thread :D While we were in the hospital Stan was changing Hannah's diaper, late at night of course, and a poopy diaper. So he took the diaper off and was putting the new one on when she pooped and it went flying (literally....was actually kinda gross) everywhere and Stan jumped back from the bassinet. I had to walk down to the nurses station and tell our nurse that we needed a new bassinet :rofl: She asked why and I told her well I'm not sure what happened but my husband had an accident while changing her diaper. She had to change out the entire thing! I asked her if she'd ever seen anything like that and she said no :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Imagine Stan was horrified!

Stan was happy that he didn't get any on him :rofl: it just barely missed

Mine isn't as hilarious as yours hon.

But, a few days after I brought Amanda home from the hospital, she would nap on the couch.

Hubby went to sit one day and I definitely was looking with my eyes and mouth wide open ready to scream at him. He was inches away from sitting on her head.

Mine isn't as hilarious as yours hon.

But, a few days after I brought Amanda home from the hospital, she would nap on the couch.

Hubby went to sit one day and I definitely was looking with my eyes and mouth wide open ready to scream at him. He was inches away from sitting on her head.

I won't get into how many times I've almost screamed at Stan :rofl::rofl:

My husband and I got peed on several times :dohh: The poopy thing happened as well, it didn't go flying but it sure was all over the place !!!

:rofl: Hannah's poop gets some real air on it for some reason. She got the crib once too since she's been home :rofl: :rofl:

I totally forgot that a newborns 1st poo is a big, black sticky one so when I opened Mayas nappy you could say I was kind of shocked & I pressed the call button for the nurse.

The nurse found me crying over little Maya convinced something was wrong :blush:

Well ok since i was on rest from a c-section i asked my hubby to feed and change the baby and i slept on to wake up to seb saying the following to the nurse

" I think i put his diaper backward ..does the velcro tie in the back ?"

I was laughing so hard lol

and then as hes feeding him he was talking to my dad and he didnt notcie but he was feeding the babies neck lol the bottle had slipped from his mouth because he was out cold lol

Well ok since i was on rest from a c-section i asked my hubby to feed and change the baby and i slept on to wake up to seb saying the following to the nurse

" I think i put his diaper backward ..does the velcro tie in the back ?"

I was laughing so hard lol

and then as hes feeding him he was talking to my dad and he didnt notcie but he was feeding the babies neck lol the bottle had slipped from his mouth because he was out cold lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I totally forgot that a newborns 1st poo is a big, black sticky one so when I opened Mayas nappy you could say I was kind of shocked & I pressed the call button for the nurse.

The nurse found me crying over little Maya convinced something was wrong :blush:

:rofl::rofl:

I am hoping Dan will be around at that time and will do the first diaper. LOL

Or a nurse! haha

When I had my son and was walking around with him the next morning, one of my thoughts was "How do I clean his private area?" First time having a boy and he was uncircumsized so a valid question right?

The nurse tells me to treat it like a pencil. WTF!

That was no help to me at all!

no matter how much i tell daddy, he still forgets to put a wipe over tom's willy, so he nearly always gets one in the face.

no matter how much i tell daddy, he still forgets to put a wipe over tom's willy, so he nearly always gets one in the face.

:rofl::rofl:

Jayden never did that to me when he was a baby. But, second time is a charm, right?

:rofl: I was scared of having a boy. All of the recent babies in my family have been girls (well until 8 months ago that is) and I hadn't changed a boys diaper in YEARS :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->