To all the slightly bigger ladies

fifie123

Reaction score
hey girls, im a size 14 normally and have an anterior placenta, i still havent felt my baby kick, was wondering when other people felt movement? xx

Hey hon, I'm same size as you and also have an anterior placenta.. However I felt little movement at 19 weeks, but by 20 weeks i was feeling kicks. I'm sure you'll feel him soon hon, loads of people don't feel their babies untill 24 weeks so I wouldn't worry if i was you xxx

i can feel flutters and all that but what does a definite kick feel like?

You probably wont feel your baby kick untill the babies bones have ossified a bit more, as your placenta is muffling the kicks but your size doesnt make a difference hun. Im now a size 16, was a size 14 pre-pregnancy and felt movement at 13 weeks but my placenta is posterior so I have felt EVERYTHING very early..They say not to monitor movements untill 28 weeks anyway xx

Hi - I didn't think size was anything to do with it either. I have an AP too and I felt something on christmas day (yay!) for the very first time so 19 weeks and 5 days. I only feel something when I'm in the bath or lying completely flat in bed so nothing when I'm standing up....yet...

I'm sure it won't be long for you until you get a proper kick.

Hi, i sound like i could be your twin,size 14, anterior p and due beginning of may!i didnt feel my first kick untill a few weeks ago,and it wasnt a def kick,felt like someone flicking me inside!then nothing else for ages.however this week started to feel more kicks and its becoming a tiny bit more regular,although no def pattern yet.my husband felt it today for the first time this morn.i just get worried when i dont feel anything at all for most of the day so i start poking my tummy trying to get a reaction!!

I don't feel kicking as such but I feel like I have a goldfish in there. If I have an anterior placenta they haven't told me though.

Im the same - was size 16 pre pregnancy and have an anterior placenta and I felt bubs around week 24 xxxx

I don't feel kicking as such but I feel like I have a goldfish in there. If I have an anterior placenta they haven't told me though.

they usually tell you at your 20wk scan honey xxxx

they didn't tell me either, I was looking at the report kinda thing from my 20 week scan and it said it in there, but I wasnt told, maybe its because mine is high up anterior so its not in danger(currently anyways) of affecting my birth... So maybe thats why she didn't feel the need to tell me? xx

possibly, thats prob y she didnt tell me wither, she ws a moody arse tho x

im a size 14-16 and also have a anterior placenta i didnt feel flutters till about 19 weeks and didnt feel baby kicking till about 23/24 weeks OH only felt baby kick about 2 weeks ago so i wouldnt worry some people feel it sooner than others, if it is your first it can also take a bit longer to feel it :)

I replied in your other thread about this and here is my reply...

"I *thought* I felt flutters from about wk 18. I have felt kicks since w/k 20 and husband has felt Bean move since about the same time"

Nicola xx

I didn't get any flutters, there was an almighty roll that made me feel faint at 16 weeks and then nothing until I got a couple of little kicks at 20 weeks.

I'm a 16 and a 18 top (boobs =@) and I felt her fluttering at about 19 weeks and now she gives me full on kicks!!

Being bigger DOES stop you feeling it as early, it does state on a few sites, but nothing more than a few weeks. I think it's just the extra padding making it a little less easy to feel.

Won't be long. It comes soon after the flutters!

Im a size 12 getting onto 14 now but i felt flutters about 18 weeks not a kick though til 20 weeks ish..and now im catching her moving my belly with some kicks..OH doesnt believe me yet as he keeps missing her lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->