To Any BNB member Who has suffered a Miscarriage at Over 35

Hey, lovely ladies, I haven't heard from any of you in a while. Is there anyone out there who needs to talk about Miscarriage Over 35? This thread is still here for you, if so...

LucindaE
xx:flower::hugs:

im 42 and 35 weeks preggie now my last 3 babies have been after 35 yes ive had 4 mc 3 of which were one after another before this one but 3 healthy pregnancys so dont get disheartend it will happen xx

I lost three pregnancies, and I am now successfully pregnant. It was hubby....make sure your hubby's get checked!!! Abnormal sperm can cause infertility and recurrent miscarriage!!!

Hi,

I have just had my first IVF cycle and have just had MC confirmed yesterday. Its been a challanging and albeit brief pregnancy and right now I don't quite know what I feel - well apart from sad and teary that is!
DH is also sad and disapointed but I think he thinks I will only be sad for a few days!

Next step for us is consultant visit Monday to discuss our 3 frozen embies waiting...

Any and all advise welcome.

Thanks CarrieAnne and Jazmak for those stories! And you are one young looking 42, CarrieAnne...
HeresHoping - :flower: :hugs: Sorry for your loss and I think most men find it hard to relate to how devastating it is. Well, their hormones haven't changed, I suppose...Here is wishing you all the luck in the world.
I wish I could advise about IVF but didn't have it. I wonder if Homeopathy might help things along, as I did have a course of it after my own M/C?
LucindaE:flower:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"