To anyone planning on ff, or who ends up doing it

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Please buy yourself the perfect prep, i can not tell you how great it is, its honestly a revelation, i swear its the best thing ever....

And if you are a member of bespoke offers you can get a huge discount on it..... worth its weight in gold, honestly!!!!!

:happydance::thumbup::flower::thumbup:

Thankfully my bestie is donating her perfect prep to me. Ive heard good things about it and hope it will make night feeds much simpler

Thankfully my bestie is donating her perfect prep to me. Ive heard good things about it and hope it will make night feeds much simpler

It will, honestly, no waiting for the bottle to cool, its amazing, also if you get yourself this....

https://www.kiddicare.com/p/Clevama...awopJTSGPTkOTGDGJ696rIIc5zuHh-7hfcaAlxn8P8HAQ

Its the perfect buddy to go with it xxx

And this too

https://www.kiddicare.com/p/ClevaMama_Infant_Formula_and_Food_Container.htm

Mothercare and toys r us had it for about £80 a few weeks ago

I love mine! I combined feed. So it's great for when I want a night off 😃

I love mine! I combined feed. So it's great for when I want a night off 😃

How are you doing gemstone??

Hey Hun I'm good thanks 😃. Getting wide now. How's you?? I have a scan tomorrow to see if my placenta has moved. If not they will make a plan. I'm bricking it hope it has. As this is my last baby I really really want it to be a labour. But will do what ever it takes for baby to here safely

I bought one and then returned it when I found out how it worked.
Lol we will be investing in a good flask like last time. x

I tried the hole flask thing. Made my dd3 very sick. I bought the prep machine & coz the hot shot kills the bacteria out if the powder it never made her ill again. Love Won't part with it now 😂x

They weren't around when I had ds so looking forward to using it this time if I combie feed again!

I did use the kettle and flask last time but I like to make bottles fresh every time, never pre made so no way could I have done one in two minutes, ds would have to wait and at 3am I want speedy! I think they are a brilliant idea!

I tried the hole flask thing. Made my dd3 very sick. I bought the prep machine & coz the hot shot kills the bacteria out if the powder it never made her ill again. Love Won't part with it now 😂x

How would the water coming from a flask make baby sick though?
I done the flask last time and worked fine for us we were always prepaired so wasn't any work really.

I don't like how only half of the water is boiling and wouldn't wanna risk it, i don't think it's enough hot water to kill the bacteria in milk as it's only half hot water. i have read health professionals don't recommend them and babies have been admitted to hospital die to stomach bugs with using this machine. each to their own but i wouldn't feel comfortable risking it. :)

They weren't around when I had ds so looking forward to using it this time if I combie feed again!

I did use the kettle and flask last time but I like to make bottles fresh every time, never pre made so no way could I have done one in two minutes, ds would have to wait and at 3am I want speedy! I think they are a brilliant idea!

i found it easy, i also used insulted bottle bags.
during the night i would use the bottle bag and it was fine by time we needed it or use flask, takes 20 seconds to pour water and milk in and milk then pop in a jug of cold water, by time nappy was changed the milk was ready. it doesn't have to be rocket science lol x

I done the flask last time and worked fine for us we were always prepaired so wasn't any work really.

I don't like how only half of the water is boiling and wouldn't wanna risk it, i don't think it's enough hot water to kill the bacteria in milk as it's only half hot water. i have read health professionals don't recommend them and babies have been admitted to hospital die to stomach bugs with using this machine. each to their own but i wouldn't feel comfortable risking it. :)

I was thinking about getting one of these machines if we ff again. I hadn't heard any bad reports about them making babies poorly. Does the issue come from the cold water just coming out the tap and not being pre boiled?

Last time we used a flask for hot water and then topped up with cooled boiled water.

The water is filtered to 1/2 a micron, bacteria size is from 0.2- 2 microns..... it is safer than safe.... Also scan your child's hand for bacteria, just putting that out there....

I was thinking about getting one of these machines if we ff again. I hadn't heard any bad reports about them making babies poorly. Does the issue come from the cold water just coming out the tap and not being pre boiled?

Last time we used a flask for hot water and then topped up with cooled boiled water.

There is no issue, people just not understanding how they work.

I haven't done any research on them yet, so wasn't even sure how they worked. I'm guessing there would be nothing stopping you boiling the water before you put it in to the machine anyway?

Just what health visitor said. As the water had been left to cool that it wasn't safe to use. Because as soon as the air hits the milk powder it is no longer sterile

I haven't done any research on them yet, so wasn't even sure how they worked. I'm guessing there would be nothing stopping you boiling the water before you put it in to the machine anyway?

The prep machine is completely safe to use 😃

Never heard anything like that on the machines. In fact I was told by midwife she wished they had the when she was having babies. And it's the correct amount of water it's scolding hot 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->