To anyone planning on ff, or who ends up doing it

Hahahaha, oh my, such a lovely starting thread which resulted in me howling with laughter! As if they would sell a machine that would cause stomach bugs, seriously if you dont want to use one theres no need to comment.
The whole not making bottles up in advance was only caused because one nutcase in France left a bottle out for 24 hours then fed her baby and wondered why it became ill. I think we all use common sense (hopefully!!). Jessica Im sorry your innovent thread got trashed and gemstone Im ok thanks hun, have developed SPD which is a bit of a mare but otherwise im expanding nicely lol. I read that your placenta had moved 👍 hope your little girl is ok x

Hehe, it has had me chuckling as well. Poor Jessica was just giving a helpful tip bless her. Aw Hun I feel your pain 😢. I'm expanding too lol. Hope the pain gets a little easier. Well I see my consultant today and she doesn't think I will make it past 37 weeks because of my previous eclampsia & pre e. So I have just over 4 weeks to get my head round never making it too 40weeks ever 😢😢. But I know what ever is good for the baby and me is best. My little still hasn't seen the neurologist that's in December. But at least she is now sitting!! She sat for the first time on her first birthday I cried. Seemed as tho she never would so a very magical moment indeed x

Oh thats great news! I bet that was a very special birthday for you all. Sounds as though your baby will definitely be here for christmas then! Exciting times. I really hope I dont go over this time, it would be amazing to have my complete little family by Christmas day. I bought a few bits for my hospital bag today so hopefully ill get organised in the next couple of weeks x

WHEW!!! Some people are INTENSE.

We don't have that brand/model here, but I'm planning on getting one similar and have heard great reviews. Whatever helps with the nighttime feeds :)

All the best ladies!

Exactly! Was a great tip that was all..
Thanks Hun & you! Your closer to the finish line than us

Hahahaha, oh my, such a lovely starting thread which resulted in me howling with laughter! As if they would sell a machine that would cause stomach bugs, seriously if you dont want to use one theres no need to comment.
The whole not making bottles up in advance was only caused because one nutcase in France left a bottle out for 24 hours then fed her baby and wondered why it became ill. I think we all use common sense (hopefully!!). Jessica Im sorry your innovent thread got trashed and gemstone Im ok thanks hun, have developed SPD which is a bit of a mare but otherwise im expanding nicely lol. I read that your placenta had moved 👍 hope your little girl is ok x

Hehe, it has had me chuckling as well. Poor Jessica was just giving a helpful tip bless her. Aw Hun I feel your pain 😢. I'm expanding too lol. Hope the pain gets a little easier. Well I see my consultant today and she doesn't think I will make it past 37 weeks because of my previous eclampsia & pre e. So I have just over 4 weeks to get my head round never making it too 40weeks ever 😢😢. But I know what ever is good for the baby and me is best. My little still hasn't seen the neurologist that's in December. But at least she is now sitting!! She sat for the first time on her first birthday I cried. Seemed as tho she never would so a very magical moment indeed x

Oh thats great news! I bet that was a very special birthday for you all. Sounds as though your baby will definitely be here for christmas then! Exciting times. I really hope I dont go over this time, it would be amazing to have my complete little family by Christmas day. I bought a few bits for my hospital bag today so hopefully ill get organised in the next couple of weeks x

Well given my news today that they aren't likely to let me go all the way. I best get my bum into gear and pack mine and Henry's. Hopefully you don't go over Hun. I'll keep everything crossed for you x

I am so grateful for this thread! These machines weren't about when I had my DD and faffing about in the dark so as not to wake the baby and then giving in and buying the ready made cartons (which cost a bloody fortune!) was a nightmare!

I thought I was being extremely lazy in purchasing one of these and because their not cheap I've been doubting my purchase ever since I, well, purchased it. You have well and truly put my mind at rest thank you!!!!

Well given my news today that they aren't likely to let me go all the way. I best get my bum into gear and pack mine and Henry's. Hopefully you don't go over Hun. I'll keep everything crossed for you x

Thanks, DS came bang on 38 weeks so I hope im lucky again 🙊

Thanks, DS came bang on 38 weeks so I hope im lucky again 🙊

Not long left now Hun 😱

I used one with my first DD and she's never had a bug. I plan on using this time too when my DD is home out of neonatal combi feeding formula and expressed breast milk. It's a life saver. There's noting wrong with them :)

I've got mine! Can't wait to use it to make night feeds easier and quicker! Nothing worse than screaming baby at 3am waking your other children :p
Got mine in the asda baby event £60 BARGAIN!
xx

Oooh when was it £60 in Asda? Have I missed it?

Definitely planning on getting one; although thought I'd wait till I get my 3rd bfing failure out of the way though lol.

Think they sound amazing - spent half my life fretting re making up bottles with DS1 and after weighing up all the (crap) options I pre-made. With DS2 I couldn't face the stress and bought ready feed for the whole first year!

Wish perfect prep had been invented then!

Not surprised there's controversy, always is with making up bottles! Don't understand the risk issue? Any links to stories of babies being ill and are they def down to the formula prep method?

My sister bought ours in the same event :) It was a couple of months ago. I think mothercare has it at about £70 at the moment though?

for those of you debating safety etc here is a useful link for various methods :) https://www.firststepsnutrition.org/pdfs/Statement_on_making_up_formula safely_Mar_2015_final.pdf

If all works out I plan to do a combo of bf and pumping but in the event it doesn't for whatever reason I am definitely getting one of these devices!

Just bought my Baby Brezza today! It's on sale right now, couldn't resist :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->