To anyone with a tattoo on their hip.

I had my belly button pierced but it kept getting infected (eventhough I was cleaning it very well) so I took it out and let it close up. Now, I'm just too fat for a belly button ring. :rofl:

That's what happened to mine :( and it was kinda like pushing itself out so the bit of skin that it should go through was getting thinner and the bar was moving further and further sideways

I had my belly button pierced but it kept getting infected (eventhough I was cleaning it very well) so I took it out and let it close up. Now, I'm just too fat for a belly button ring. :rofl:

That's what happened to mine :( and it was kinda like pushing itself out so the bit of skin that it should go through was getting thinner and the bar was moving further and further sideways

Arghhh i so wish you'd have spoken to someone proper about it! Mine was ripped out on a ride when i first had it done + left a hella nasty scar so i had it redone this year to make it look better (now you can't notice the scar) and when this time it "rejected" alllll you need to do is have a longer than normal bar in until it settles so it can't push itself out.. x

I have many piercings and have my belly button done top and bottom - kept them both is throughout my pregnancy but they have changed since and my belly button looks completely different now!

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;0;90/st/20080915/e/UCAS+Submission+date/dt/5/k/e176/event.png

What about ones on my back? i got a big butterfly and flower design swirly and abit like the swirls on Katia's... do you think it'll be affected...?

If you don't get too big all over then it shouldn't be affected at all :)

Phew... cos it cost me a bloody fortune...haha! nah baby will be worth the enlarged Tattoo and anyway OH says he wants to get two knew ones together when we've got baba... our names and out babies... I was always against getting OH name, just incase you never no, but he seemed adamant...bless!! xx

Ive had a tattoo since I was 18, had a HUGE BELLY (10 lbs baby), and mine still looks beautiful! dont worry!

I have many piercings and have my belly button done top and bottom - kept them both is throughout my pregnancy but they have changed since and my belly button looks completely different now!

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;0;90/st/20080915/e/UCAS+Submission+date/dt/5/k/e176/event.png

You kept your belly ring during the whole pregnancy even labor? I have one, and I was told that you had to take it out at some point.

you could always get piercings done with out the numbing stuff...that's how i got my tongue done...lol...since we're kinda on the subject of tattoos i just wanted to know what everyone thought about this: i want to get a tattoo of my son's newborn footprints with his name and birthdate under it on my shoulder blade...is that a bad idea?

I have one on my hip, and it didn't stretch at all. Granted, I'm a bit taller, so I didn't have a HUGE bump, so it might be different depending on bump size??? LOL

you could always get piercings done with out the numbing stuff...that's how i got my tongue done...lol...since we're kinda on the subject of tattoos i just wanted to know what everyone thought about this: i want to get a tattoo of my son's newborn footprints with his name and birthdate under it on my shoulder blade...is that a bad idea?

I personally wouldn't, just because I'd feel like I'd have to do it for every child I have, but thats just my opinion. Some people just do it for their first, but imagine being the second/third/etc. child and how they'd feel...I keep imagining they would feel they weren't "special" enough to have a tattoo as well. Best of luck either way though :)

take a foot mould instead, that way u cn do it for every child and it will be pain free, also when u get old(as we all will) the skin will sag and it will still be stretched.

I really hope mine doesnt stretch when it comes time to have a baby. My FH and I designed it!! Attached is a pic!

Attachments

• n822380674_379633_7699.jpg
    n822380674_379633_7699.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 16
Mine stretched but it went back again afterwards. The only difference is that it faded a bit after pregnancy :dohh: but not much.

thats beautiful, though i know i wouldn get one, id get bored of it too easily... very small attention span lol

Ayee tis beautiful that one! Tis on the same side as mine :)

I really hope mine doesnt stretch when it comes time to have a baby. My FH and I designed it!! Attached is a pic!

That is so beautiful! Did it hurt?! x

Oh My did it ever hurt!! I was holding my FH's hand and was worried i was going to break it. He still says I wasnt squeezing hard enough to hurt him lol. The colouring hurt more than the outlining which I have heard is the opposite to most people. Needless to say I think it is my first and last tattoo.

That is so beautiful! Did it hurt?! x

Oh My did it ever hurt!! I was holding my FH's hand and was worried i was going to break it. He still says I wasnt squeezing hard enough to hurt him lol. The colouring hurt more than the outlining which I have heard is the opposite to most people. Needless to say I think it is my first and last tattoo.

Well it is beautiful even still :)
But I have to say you have officially put me off getting a tattoo lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back